The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superheros

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 39]

1Superheros - Page 39 Empty Superheros Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

this is a world where superheros exist. Each having powers, but limited in how they use them. There are many types of powers one can have but they are often sorted like this.

Element powers- these powers usually have control of one natural element (like wind, lightning, fire, water...) certain elements can heal like nature and water. While others are very powerful against single enemies, lightning, other can cause fear, shadow, and other are good against multitude of people or large crowds, fire, ice.

The ones that dont fit element are put in magic. These are ones that cannot be explained at all. These are often shapeshifters, and illusionist and others of the like.

With super heros there are also super villains.
This world is the ultimate battle of good vs evil. Every city has wither a super villian or hero, most have both. Who either protect the city or try to control it. Make it a distopia or a utopia. Not one side ever seems to get an advantage, but maybe that will change....

To join
Name
Side
Archenemy
City
Power
Aquantance/ sidekick

Last edited by Wild on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

951Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:37 pm

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Quick learner, now I see how Red can tolerate you, yes is does good job, I need to do some finalizing on my plan, talk later!" he said then disappeared, back were he came from. He walked out of the boys bathroom a minute later.

952Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney smiled and then quickly replaced it with a frown an started sniffling. She shuffled out of the girls bathroom and went over to her bunk to read the latest novel she had gotten.

953Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:17 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Twist and his gang came back a little later, "Hey look, looks like little Whitney here misses her mommy, Symba, get over here, your little kitty needs you!" he called in a joking matter, though Symba wasn't anywhere near. Then all of a sudden he appeared. "Sorry Twist, not into Kits right now, though you seem to care a lot about her, maybe you could adopt her" This earned him a laugh from Jynx and Harmony.
Twist sighed, "You loose you interest in things to quickly, sometimes its more fun to draw it out and see how long they can handle it before they break, you know that Symba?"
"Sorry, I'm a cat, I prefer a nice clean kill, that benefits me even when it is dead" Symba said.
Twist just rolled his eyes, "You're an idiot, you no that?"
"You are too, Twist" Symba said then went back to whatever he had been doing.

954Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney kept her smirk on the inside as the two bantered back and forth.

955Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"So I guess you don't want to hear about our run in with Red, do you?" Twist said
Symba turned around, all attention on Twist again, "What?" he said completely surprise, "You ran into Red?"
"Yeah, he's gotten weak since we last saw him, still beat us, but for a moment there, I actually thought we were going to win."
"Doubt it, probably a part of his plan, you know how crafty he is."
"Think I don't know that, idiot?! No, something seemed off with him today... I think this is our chance to get back at him..."
"Sorry, I think that was just your imagination, besides, he'll kill me next time he sees me, no questions ask, I know that..."
"Wuss"
"Sorry, don't care, later." Symba said, turning around and walking away again.

956Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney continued to stare at the page. She heard them talking about Red. They had seen him? This was bad. If the whole evil recruit team knew about this, they'd be more likely to attack. If they were more likely to attack, well, that would be even worse.

957Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Symba flicked his tail towards the bathroom, an almost careless gesture, which most people in the room would think was what it was, he hoped that Whitney would interpret it as something other then careless though, he needed to talk to her, again.

958Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:49 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney saw Symba flick his tail towards the girl's bathroom again. She sniffled again and got up while wiping her eyes, walking to it.

959Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He went a different way this time so as to not arouse suspicion... Then he was in the girls bathroom waiting.

960Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Whitney sat on the counter wiping away the stray tears she had managed to squeeze out.

961Superheros - Page 39 Empty Re: Superheros Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"How bad is Red, scale of one to ten, ten being the best, one being the worst you've ever seen him, or think he has ever been?" he asked her, if need be he /could/ do the plan tonight, but only if he needed too....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 39]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum