The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

30 Day Character Meme

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

130 Day Character Meme Empty 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:08 pm

WildAdmin

WildAdmin
Admin

1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?

2.) What are your characters most prominent physical features?
3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?
4.) How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?
5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the KINSEY SCALE?
6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory.
7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?

8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?

9.) Who does your character trust?
10.) Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.
11.) Is there an animal you equate with your character?
12.) How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?

13.) What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?
14.) How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?
15.) Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?
16.) Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?

17.) What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?
18.) Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)
19.) What’s your character’s preferred means of travel?
20.) Does your character have any irrational fears?
21.) What would your character’s CUTIE MARK be?
22.) If your character could time travel, where would they go?
23.) Is your character superstitious?
24.) What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be?
25.) Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?
26.) Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.
27.) Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.
28.) If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be?
29.) How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?
30.) And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you want to do one here is a post layout you can us on this forum, I would love to see all of your character memes, so post them here!
Code:
[center][size=24][color=ANYCOLOR][font=Georgia]NAME OF CHARACTER[/font][/color][/size]

[i]Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?[/i]

[i]What are your characters most prominent physical features?[/i]

[i]Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?[/i]

[i]How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?[/i]

[i] What’s your character’s ranking on the KINSEY SCALE?[/i]

[i]Describe your character’s happiest memory.[/i]

[i]Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?[/i]

[i]Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?[/i]

[i]Who does your character trust?[/i]

[i]Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.[/i]

[i]Is there an animal you equate with your character?[/i]

[i]How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?[/i]

[i]What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?[/i]

[i]How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?[/i]

[i]Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?[/i]

[i]Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?[/i]

[i]What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?[/i]

[i]Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)[/i]

[i]What’s your character’s preferred means of travel?[/i]

[i]Does your character have any irrational fears?[/i]

[i]What would your character’s CUTIE MARK be?[/i]

[i]If your character could time travel, where would they go?[/i]

[i]Is your character superstitious?[/i]

[i]What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be?[/i]

[i]Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?[/i]

[i]Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.[/i]

[i]Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.[/i]

[i]If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be?[/i]

[i]How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?[/i]

[i]And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.[/i][/center]

Last edited by WildAdmin on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://tlop.rpg-board.net

230 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Okay I am so doing this! (And yes RF I know I am like talking to myself!)

Okay for Red S! I am just going to add on to each of these post for mah characters instead of posting a new post each day! Hopefully I have time to do this each day...

Okay! Done stalling here goes nothing...

Red S

Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?

Hmm... Let's see, Red didn't know his parents and he didn't really have a parent figure in his life at all. From the very start he had to take care of himself, mostly, he did have some help, but it wasn't kind help, that's for sure! Now Red is looking for his parents, but has basically given up all hope... He still wants to see them even once, to know that he did the right things in his life. Because even if he acts all calm and like nothing is wrong on the inside, he stills thinks about all the choices he made wishing he could redo them.

What are your characters most prominent physical features?
Um well since he his Red S whatever he wants them to be. (since he can change his apperence at will). But if I have to actually choose one it would defiantly be the scales.

Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?

Um he has one scar on his left hand, he got it when he didnt know how to heal yet. You really can't notice it unless you know it's there. When he is in his scale form it is more likely to be noticed, just because the scales kinda lose their pattern there. He got it when he was like 3 when a teacher hit him instead of the student he was trying to hit. It tore some of the tendons away causing his left hand to be a tad weaker than his right. Only his closest friends know of this weakness.

How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive?

Um yeah I little, I think if comes with being able to change his apperence.

What’s your character’s ranking on the KINSEY SCALE?

zero, I think.

Describe your character’s happiest memory.

Aww man I thought it was the day of favorites today... Oh well! Okay well his happiest memory was... get back to you later on this, need to do hw!

Okay! Let's see I'll have to say anytime he was with Tasha.

Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?

Spoiler:

Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?

Yay! Finally!
  • hmmm I think it is, Strawberry cheesecake ice cream!
  • Red, duh.
  • lemme see, I am going to say Uprising by Muse, I think
  • Red Calla Lily, took me forever to find one he would like, I still have another one in mind, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Who does your character trust?

No one. Simple as that, at least he doesn't trust anyone anymore, besides himself. Well he is starting to trust Whitney, but he just kinda waiting for Whitney to do something like his friends did to him.

Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.

Meeting Tasha would be the main one. Also the first time he killed someone would probably be another.

Is there an animal you equate with your character?

King Cobra

How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?

He is pretty savvy with technology. Not a computer whizz, but pretty good at using comps. He would much rather send an encrypted email, then a letter, less chance of the wrong person reading it.

What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?

If it's a deep sleep, he will be sprawled all over the bed, with the covers normally on the floor. That is a weird question.... 0.o

How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?

He is pretty adaptable, so he handles them pretty well, heat he doesn't handle quite as well as cold though.

Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl?

Night owl, if he had the choice, but normally he has to be both.

Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?

He used to consider Kyle and Heather like family, until in his mind they betrayed him, which they kinda did, but only after he betrayed them. Now he doesn't really have anyone he is particually close with.

What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?

His work place is an organized mess. It's organized enough so that is someone where to go though his stuff he would realize it, but messy enough that only he can really find what he needs to quick. So basically to any eye but his, it is a complete mess.

Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)

Good cook? I wouldn't say so, he can follow the recipe, but that's about it, can't really make something unless their are directions to follow. His favorite food to make would be fruit salad, that is the one dish he excels at, because the fruit is alway fresh.

What’s your character’s preferred means of travel?

His own means, wether the be climbing over building, or flying high in the sky, that is the only way he travels, or he doesn't mind his motorcycle.

Does your character have any irrational fears?

If he does, he wouldn't tell me, that is a weakness that someone could use against him, but I think his fears were beat out of him as a child, though I did here a rumor that he might be afraid of King Cobras, but I"m not sure. Wait! I think it's not being able to use his powers cause he has basically been able to use them his whole life, unlike most people who grow into their powers.

What would your character’s CUTIE MARK be?

I want to say a coiled up cobra ready to strike, but that doesn't seem like what a cutie mark should be, but that's what is would be.

If your character could time travel, where would they go?

Either way into the future or way into the past. Way into the future because then he could see what is to become of human society. Or way into the past so he can hang with the dinosaurs.

Is your character superstitious?

A bit, but not much, he has a horse shoe above the door to the entrance of his room. Otherwise that is pretty much it.

What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be?

Someone with a kind heart that really cares about other people, someone that can help him understand the good in people, because all he ever sees is that bad. And they have to like plants too.

Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?

His hands are long, as well as his fingers, but he has stubby fingernails. They would also be pretty calloused to from all the wall crawling he does.

Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.

His favorite confort food would be anything that comes from a plant, probably lettuce or broccoli. His favorite vice is Avarice. His favorite outfit would be his super hero outfit, he really likes the double cape. Favorite hot drink would be tea. Favorite time of year is spring when that plants are waking up again, spring is also the time of year were he feels the most powerful. His favorite holiday would be, arbor day.

Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.

Bad to the Bone, because he truly didn't care about anyone or anything but himself, he really was bad to the bone. And the other would be All Time Low, because after the love of his life died, he never felt worse and still as never been as happy as before then.

If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be?

Romantic Science-Fiction.

How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?

He rarely wears cologne, but he always seems to have a strange earthy scent to him.

And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.

Dear Red S,

Hey just wanted to let you know I know your secrets, all of them, heheh. Don't worry though I'm your creator so I won't share them with anyone. Oh and when I say creator, I don't mean mom, that would be gross, belch! No I mean I kinda created the character of you, so everything that happened in your life was because of me, I'm sorry. Your life did make you stronger though, and I'm happy that you are a super hero now, albeit a slightly unorthodox one, but that just makes you an even cooler super hero in my book! Well anyway I'm glad that you're still Friendemies with your old friends, I think you should keep it like that because remember, they still love you, like you still love them. Oh and speaking of love, I know you loved Trisha, but you shouldn't just close off your heart now because you thought she was 'the one' she might have been, but that doesn't mean you can't be happy with someone else now, give it a try, you never know you may have a chance to be truly happy again someday.

Well that's is all your ever going to hear of your creator,
Tsüch!
Your Creator

P.S. Don't bother tracking this letter, I might of had it circumnavigate the globe a couple of times!
[list=1][*]

Last edited by Wild on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 8 times in total

330 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Vicktor

Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?

Okay, Vicktor really looked up to his father, he thought that his father was the most amazing person on the planet. Vicktor's dad was a detective, so Vicktor thought he like the awesome super heroes he saw on tv, catching that bad guys and saving the people. Every night his dad would tuck him into bed and say, "I'll always be here to protect you Vicktor, always" then he would be goofy and say, "now I'll make sure there are no monsters under your bed so you can get a good nights sleep!" Vicktor might have been spoiled b his parents a little bit, but his father would always remind him about the other less fortunate kids out there. That always made Vicktor sad and he would earn money each year to buy a toy for the toy drive around Christmas. Now his parents are dead, he's gotten used to not having them around, but he still misses them terribly, and will every once and a while, while he is alone still cry about how he will never see them again, or his sister he never really got to know well.

Umm let's see this is a hard one.... Can I say all the scars he has? That's a physical feature right? If not I will say his strong arms and square (I think that would be how you describe it, not sure really, not good at describing things...) jaw bone.

Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?

Pfft he has a bunch of scars, okay I will chose the one across his leg. It is a pretty big scar where some guys tried to kill him in an ally way and almost succeeded, to bad haliey found him before he died Wink

Hmm I'm not really sure, he knows people find him attractive, but doesn't really find himself attractive(?) I think.

Being with his family eating dinner together.

Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why?

His first trip to the Eiffel Tower. Because that his when he found out his family had died.

Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower?

Okay, any ice cream with chocolate in it, he likes chocolate (but doesn't eat it often), Yellow or darkisher bit deeper sky blue, Don't stop believing, and um venus fly trap.

He trust his friends, Derek, and Bri, and Haley.

Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable.

When his father died, when he went to live on the streets, when Derek kinda took him in, and meting haliey.

No, but if I have to I would probably at least for lack of a better animal, say a golden retriever right now.

How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email?

He can use it. That is pretty much it. All I have to say on the matter. Oh and he prefers the old way, sending actually letters to people.

What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?

He moves around in his sleep a lot, so the covers are kinda in a mess when he wake up, which makes for a fun time making the bed each morning! He normally falls asleep on his side with an arm under the pillow.

How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold?

He doesn't like the cold, but loves a hot summer day, which is why he hates getting up in the morning, because it is always so much warmer in his bed.

Night Owl.

Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative?

He is really close with Derek, his cousin, but in reality more like a big brother to Vicktor (Nicknames Vicky by Derek)

It is actually quite clean and organized, he likes being able to find things quickly.

Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)

He is not a fantastic cook, but he does do some cooking here and there, and only burns the food every once in a while. IE when he get to caught up in work and forgets he has something in the over.

His Ferrari

He doesn't like mushrooms, he is afraid that he eats even the 'safe' ones it will be bad.

A book with words flowing of the page making a picture of who he is now.

Probably the Renaissance, because honor and all that we important back then.

He believes in good luck, because trust me he gets really lucky sometimes.

I girl who is creative, can put out with Viktor burning the food every once in a while, him obsessing over his car, and who understands his past, but doesn't think less of him because of what he did.

Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?

they are semi big, with short fingers that can almost be described as stubby. His hands aren't calloused, but they are not smooth either.

Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.

Favorite comfort food- Chocolate
Favorite Vice- Pride
Favorite outfit- A plain brown shirt with his lucky pants that may or may not have blood stains on them.
Favorite Hot Drink- Hot Chocolate
Favorite Time of Year- Summer Equinox
Favorite Holiday- July 14th (France's Independence Day)

Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.

Romance, Action

Oh yes he wears Axe all the time... Razz No he just smells like his soap, clean scent.

Last edited by Wild on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

430 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Zypher

Last edited by Wild on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

530 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Axel

Last edited by Wild on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

630 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Knife

Spoiler:

His exotic purple eyes. For even where he comes from they are rare and a blessing from the God promising good fortune for the person and their family.

He doesn't have too many scars. The worst ones would be the one on his right wrist, where he gave his god his blood to pay him back for his sin.

Hmm maybe just a bit....

Umm I'll say 1

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Vanilla Bean, Purple, Byakuya, and Yuki Yanagi/Willow

He trusts his shipmates.

Spoiler:

For some reason a Tiger even though he is nothing like a tiger...

He can use it, but he prefers not to. He likes the old fashion ways better, and is probably the only sailor that can tell you which way is south out in space (without a compass)

Great with cold, horrible with heat.

Early bird gets the worm!

Pretty neat with the occasional scraps of paper here and there.

He is really good at making his home town food, but he doesn't cook much because the ingredients he needs aren't grown where he lives now. Plus not many people would like the dishes he makes, they are kinda an acquired taste.

Horse.

Last edited by Wild on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:11 am; edited 7 times in total

730 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Prince George Wallace (Charles) II

Last edited by Wild on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

830 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Hasina Jones

What parents? (That would be how Hasina would react to that question, so there is your answer....)

Her big ears, that she hates, but actually look good on her, and her long, curly, almost black hair.

Well she a pretty nice one hidden by her hair on the left side of her head. She fell out of a building... Hit her head on the way down, lucky she did survive!

She wants to be pretty like the court nobles she sometimes sees, but know that will never be an option for her, since she is a dirty litte street rat. Oh, and of course her ears.

If I remember right- 0.5

Her happiest memory was when she stole this really amzing cake, for some noble or what not birthday and got to endulge herself with amazing cake on HER birthday, or what she now celibrates as her birthday.

That one time she spent in jail... it was even worse than living on the street. She doesn't like to relive those memories, she likes to be free. Not some caged up bird.

Favorite Ice Cream would be Mint Chocolate Chip, fave color is black, fave song would be... I donno somethin' with just instruments that sounds kinda pretty but a little dark at the same time... Flower would be the Rose.

No one and nothing, well except Jes, but that is besides that point!

The day she met Jes, when she went aboard the ship to go and sail. Oh and this one she doesn't know about, when she was kidnapped as a baby.

Racoon, maybe ferret...

Not savvy at all, she probably couldn't work it to save her life, but she would sure try too. Plus she would never admit to anyone that she can't.

She makes a nice little nest and sleeps in that all curled up. If you look at her sleep she almost looks like the nice inocent girl she could have been.

She reacts pretty good, meaning they don't affect her, if it is a small (10 or less) tempature change, but if it's more than that, she normally starts complaining at least to herself, and possibly anyone she is with.

She is a Creature of the Night.

The closest she has would be Jes, kinda like an older brother who rasied her and taught her how to live on the streets, he went missing a couple years back, though.

If she had one it would probably be a complete mess, no one, not even Hasina, would be able to find anything, not even the desk!

She is great at making rat stew on rare occasion that she needs it to survive; otherwise, no she doesn't cook. So therefore her favorite food to make would be rat stew.

Dark of Night on foot in the back allys of the city.

She is irrationally afraid of any red food, she thinks they are posionous.

A small dagger with a purple dagger wraped around it.

She would probably stay in the time she was at, she doesn't mind it there. Plus to work the time machine she would have to work technology.

Yes, not so much it's annoying but enough to be a bother.

Someone sly and sneaky like herself, and maybe even someone who was clever enough to trick her, though only on rare occasions, you know to keep her on her toes and entertained. But also someone who could protect her if anything bad where to happen, which normally happens around Hasina.

They are small and look very delicate. The perfect hands for lock picking.

Confort food- Chicken noodle soup, Vice- Avarice, Pride, Envy, or Anger, outfit- boys pants and shirt, hot drink- tea, time of year- summer because it's warm, holiday- anyone it's easier to steal from people then.

Mystery.

Nomally she smells like sewer... But on the ship she has managed to at least kinda get that smell off her.

Last edited by Wild on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

930 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Harvard Falcone

Last edited by Wild on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

1030 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Tobias

1130 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Raven

1230 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:05 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Rea

1330 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

30 Day Challenge- Whitney

1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?
Whitney was kind of spoiled seeing as she was an only child and she had semi-rich parents. She had a really good relationship with her parents, they loved her and she loved them. Now that they're missing, she feels like that relationship will never be the same and that something will always be missing from what once was.

2.) What are your characters most prominent physical features?
Her hair is one of the most prominent. It's a dark brown color and is very wavy, not curly, but wavy. It goes down to her mid-back.
Another prominent feature is her eyes. They aren't big and buggy, they're kind of on the slightly small side but they are a deep ocean blue color that really stands out against her slightly tan skin.

3.) Name one scar your character has, and tell us where it came from. If they don’t have any, is there a reason?
She has a burn mark on her right wrist from when she was roasting marshmallows at a friends house. Later she figured out that this "friend" was just with her for the popularity of being her friend.

4.) How vain is your character? Do they find themselves attractive? 
She doesn't find herself ugly or unbelievably pretty. She likes how she looks plain and simple. She doesn't really like to flaunt herself at all.

5.) What’s your character’s ranking on the KINSEY SCALE? 
0-1 

6.) Describe your character’s happiest memory. 
Her happiest memory was a July 4th picnic with her whole family when she was 8. They started off the day by going out on their boat and enjoying the sun and eating breakfast. Then they went back and played racket ball for a few hours and ate lunch. Then that night they had a huge grill party and watched the fireworks.

7.) Is there one event or happening your character would like to erase from their past? Why? 
Whitney would do anything to erase the day when she came home to find her house trashed and her parents missing. That is the day her life changed forever and should would do anything to take it back. It's caused her the most pain she can ever remember.

8.) Day of Favorites! What’s your character’s favorite ice cream flavor? Color? Song? Flower? 
Ice cream favorite would be chocolate chip cookie dough.
Her favorite color is palm tree green.
Her favorite song would have to be Brighter Than The Sun by Colbie Callait.
Her favorite flowers are daisies.

9.) Who does your character trust?
Right now she has trust issues since her parents left/were kidnapped and didn't tell her they were super heroes, but the one person she trusts is Red, but she'd never tell him that.

10.) Can you define a turning point in your character’s life? Multiples are acceptable. 
Meeting Red was definenetly a turning point in her life, and making her realize that things were never going to be the same.

11.) Is there an animal you equate with your character? 
Whitney is most like a 

12.) How is your character with technology? Super savvy, or way behind the times? Letters or email? 
She's pretty in touch with technology and would rather send an email than write a letter. But she has issues with Red's super computer.

13.) What does your character’s bed look like when he/she wakes up? Are the covers off on one side of the bed, are they all curled around a pillow, sprawled everywhere? In what position might they sleep?
Whitney's bed looks like a cocoon when she wakes up. She sleeps on her stomach with her head turned to the side and curled up with all her blankets around her. She usually gets really cold at night and ends up in a warm blanket cocoon.

14.) How does your character react to temperature changes such as extreme heat and cold? 
Terribly. She is fine with slight changes but if she's in her blanket cocoon and you rip that off of her in the morning there is a 50/50 chance she'll either stop responding or rip your throat out.

15.) Is your character an early morning bird or a night owl? 
She's making the adjustment to becoming an early morning bird, but she used to be a night owl.

16.) Are there any blood relatives that your character is particularly close with, besides the immediate ones? Cousins, Uncles, Grandfathers, Aunts, et cetera. Are there any others that your character practically considers a blood relative? 
She was always close to her parents, but now that they're gone, she was extremely close to her grandmother on her father's side. Whitney stays with her grandmother over the summers, where her grandmother lives on a small island near Hawaii.

17.) What’s your character’s desk/workspace look like? Are they neat or messy?
Whitney is kind of the in-between. It looks somewhat organized and somewhat messy, but she knows where everything is. 

18.) Is your character a good cook? What’s their favorite recipe, whether they’re good or not? (Microwave mac-and-cheese applies.)
She can make some things like homemade mac-and-cheese, and some family pasta dishes, but her favorite thing to make is banana bread.

19.) What’s your character’s preferred means of travel? 
She actually really enjoys riding in biplanes, but she would take a boat to places too.

20.) Does your character have any irrational fears? 
She has a totally irrational fear of goats due to an unfortunate visit to her aunt's farm and trying to milk a grumpy goat.

21.) What would your character’s CUTIE MARK be?
It would probably be a book with a heart on the cover due to her love of romance novels, and a couple of daisies for her love of flowers.

22.) If your character could time travel, where would they go?
Whitney would probably go back in time to Victorian London, because of the romantic era and the dresses and gentlemen.

23.) Is your character superstitious? 
Not overly superstitious but she refuses to step under ladders.

24.) What might your character’s ideal romantic partner be?
Someone who is more outgoing than she is, someone who isn't afraid to take risks. Someone who loves bananas as much as she does. A fellow bookworm. Kind of tall. Pretty eyes. Doesn't mind having all the blankets stolen. Likes to just cuddle. Wants to travel a lot.

25.) Describe your character’s hands. Are they small, long, calloused, smooth, stubby?
Whitney has slightly tiny hands.  Her fingers are kind of long, and not very calloused, but she usually has plenty of papercuts due to her reading habits.

26.) Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday. 
Her comfort food would definently be freshly baked banana bread.
She doesn't really have a favorite vice, but the one she would be most susceptible to would probably be envy.
The one outfit Whitney could live in for the rest of her life would be either her sweatpants and sweatshirt or her tank top and super comfy boardshorts.

27.) Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them. 
You Found Me- The Fray: This song describes the point when her parents left/were kidnapped, and she found Red.
Wolves Are At My Door- Leila Broussard: This song describes how she is feeling right now, where she feels like life is going well right now, but there's always something waiting.

28.) If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be? 
She would want it to be a romance, but in reality it's a sci-fi action type.

29.) How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne? 
She doesn't wear perfume everyday, but her bodywash makes her smell like vanilla and cloves.

30.) And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself. 

1430 Day Character Meme Empty Re: 30 Day Character Meme Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:07 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(I'm redoing Red, because after reading the one I wrote about him... Well let's just say that is so wrong now, so revamp time!)

Red S

Red was kidnapped at the age of two, so he doesn't remember his parents, but his parents remember him. They loved him, and he would have grown up not exactly spoiled, but not forgotten either. As it is, he never knew his parents, and the only thing he has of them are his last and middle name and a slight spanish accent.

This is going to be Simon's most prominent features, since Red's is obviously his scales. Simon's more prominent feature is probably his really small stature or his crazy wild jet black hair.

He doesn't have any scars because he can heal himself.

Let's not go there with Red.... There are some things you might not WANT to know.

2-3, when you can changes genders (if you want to) there really isn't anything that is "wrong"

He has multiples, the first one being the first time he killed someone (yes, Red S is not your classic superhero) Just the fact that he proved he was better than someone twice his age (he was 4....) and removing him from being a drain on Earth's natural resources by killing him, since he couldn't even defend himself from a 4 year old. Pathetic. (Red's thoughts, not mine!)
The second would be anytime he was around Tasha, for some reason she just made him so happy all of the time.

The betrayal of his friends. That hurt him, because it also took away the person he believed to be his true love.

Ice Cream- Vanilla Bean
Color- Red or Green
Song- The song the plants make when he is by them (I know, no song we know, but that is his favorite song....)
Flower-...All or them...

Since his friends betrayed him, he hasn't trusted anyone. He hasn't been able to trust anyone else, not even his sidekicks, but he is warming up to his new sidekick, Whitney. He doesn't know what makes her different from all the others though....

The day he was kidnapped
The day he met Tasha
The day his friends betrayed him
The day he met Whitney

A King Cobra, 'nough said.

His is amazing at technology, a real wizard. He could fix any problem, and work any computer, possible even better than the creators. He would probably be able to do thing on your computer that you did't even know it could do.

He is a light sleeper, but when he does get a good sleep, normally plants start coming up around him, forming an almost protective cocoon, and he just sleeps huddled up in there.

He can stand the heat, but if it is too cold, well, he doesn't like it. Just like a plant, if it's too hot too, he doesn't like it either.

If he had his choice he would get up with the sun and go to sleep with it, but he doesn't, so he is both by necessity.

Heather and Kyle where his "family" until they betrayed him, now he counts no one as part of his family.

Strategic mess. He keeps it messy on purpose so that if someone goes through his stuff they probably wouldn't be able to find it, but just clean enough so he would know someone went through his stuff. If he wasn't so paranoid it would be perfectly clean.

He is a REALLY good cook, but he doesn't cook often, he prefers eating the fruits of the land, literally.

By foot, tree, buildings, ect.

If he does I wouldn't know them. Well.... If you can cut him off from his plants, he kinda freaks out, but there is almost no way someone could do that....

Striking Cobra.

He can time travel, so... I don't know the places he has already traveled to... (No time traveling is not his power, E.V.I.L just had a time machine so... that's kinda how they got super powerful.)

He laughs at superstitious people, he says you make your own luck.

Someone who can show him what 'good' truly is, and not the 'good' he sees, which we consider 'evil'

They are a tad bit bigger compared to the rest of his body, with longer finger. There is always dirt underneath his fingernails, like he his always digging in the mud or something.

Food- salad
Vice-Pride
outfit- Superhero outfit
Hot drink-tea
Time of year- Spring
Holiday- Arbor day

The Circle of Life (Yes a lion king song), because it shows the turning point in his life where he found his path, and realized that it there is a circle to life, not a straight line, (He thought he could avoid death of all his close friends, but he couldn't)

A Daughtry song... depends on the song, but every song I can think of a time in Red's life so yeah...

Sci-Fi

Like the Earth, some days you can catch the fainest hint of some type of flower. He doesn't wear cologne.

Dear Simon Alexandro Spake,

I understand that most don't know your true name, don't worry I plan on keeping it that way. I just want to let you know, that despite all the hardships you've faced in your life, you're my hero, in fact, it is because of all those hardships that you are my hero. Every day is spent doing something you believe to be wrong, but you still do it, because you know it to be right. You were raised to be evil, not just evil, the leader of E.V.I.L, but you choose a different fate, you choose your own, that is why you're my hero.

If you would listen to my advice, this is what I have to give. Move on, you have lived for millenniums, Tasha would understand if you move, find someone else like Tasha, and maybe then your life won't be so bad, maybe they can even make you believe what you are doing is right. Anyway that's just my advice. Oh and Smillion, stop blaming yourself and stop blaming your friends, they were just feeling hurt and betrayed, like your feeling now. It's time to forgive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]