The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gypsies and the 4th Reich

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

1Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Gypsies and the 4th Reich Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

Hi, I'm Jason Young, and my friend here is, Lenox Earl Lane, who is a complete oxymoron. And no I do not mean he is stupid, I mean he is a sesquipedalian who has sesquipedaliophobia, but I think that is enough long words today, I'm not here to tell you about how weird Lenny is, I'm here to tell you a story, a story about Gypsies, Neonazis, the oxymoron, and me....

My name is Jaelle Petulengro, and I'm a gypsy. Recently our troupe has been fighting off the Neonazis, who are trying to return with the Fourth Reich. Unfortunately my people can't defeat them without the help of two men by the names of Jason Young and Lenox Earl Lane. Let's just hope they won't bring us down faster....

Jason Young, the only one in the whole high school who can actually stand to be around Lenny for more then 5 minutes without being throughly confused. His father is a lawyer and his mother was a former Gypsy from the Gypsies that sometimes camped in that area. She raised her son to be a native speaker in Romanian as well as English. He plays the guitar a flute, and is extremely interested in Music, and plans to be a musician when older, but his back up plan is to be a translator for different languages, and has had his father get him multiple different Rosetta Stones to help with that. He first met Lenny at his mom's influence to learn self defense and for a while there he wanted to be a karate master when he grew up. At home he can be found recording new music that he wrote or doing Rosetta Stone, completely ignoring his younger sister.

Lenny. Not much to say about him. He is strange, almost anti human at sometimes and without Jason, he would have a lot of enemies, simple because he doesn't understand that saying the facts can hurt someone. So he has yet to learn that words can hurt. He is not at all interested in any language but the English one, which he is more fluent in than even an English professor at Harvard, but is taking German now at the insistence of his German father, who he cares nothing for. He uses long words but doesn't like when other people use long words. Some (i.e. Jason) think this is because he doesn't want to dumb ever and he doesn't want to think that someone knows the same as him as far as English comes, or even close to as smart as him. He plays the drums though and he and Jason have been talking about starting a band though nothing has happened, yet....

Last edited by WildFawn on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

101Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

"Alright then, let's go," Jaelle said as they started to trek back toward the camp. She sighed audibly as she saw the clearing ahead where her camp used to be.
"What do yeh think happened?" she asked.

102Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:01 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Just keep walking" Lenny said, quickening his pace. He obviously didn't want to be here anymore. "Let's just get to Jason's house"
"Okay Lenny your problem is?"
"Nothing."

103Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:10 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Eh, Jason," Jaelle whispered. "What's 'is problem?" she asked.

104Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:28 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I don't know, the only other time I've seen him like this is, well, it was bad, let's go with that" Jason said as Lenny walked up ahead. "I think this is his way of being in shock. Him acting like a normal person"

105Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Normal person? Why'sn't he normal?" she asked with her eyebrows furrowing together in confusion.

106Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"He doesn't talk with people well, he says he is afraid of big words, but really he just uses his superior knowledge as a cape to hide his insucurity that's why he doesn't like it when people use big words around him. Because it shows that well it makes him feel normal and being not normal is what helps him well... it gets personal so, I don't think I should say anymore. He is getting better though." Jason said as they came up to a house. His house to be exact.

107Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ah, nice place ye got'ch yerself!" Jaelle said crossing her arms over her chest as she admired the exterior of the house. She had never really had a house of her own because she had always been on the move being with the Gypsy colony and all.

108Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jason shrugged, "It's been my house for my whole life so I don't see anything grand about it, but if you like that's good. Come on it, Lenny already inside in the guest room I'd guess, but you can have the basement room if you want" Jason walked inside and saw his mom. "Hi mom" he said in Romanian, "I brought home a Gypsy..."
"What?!" she said, "Why where you there, I told you, you couldn't go there!"
"I'm sorry mom, but you know how Lenny is and he had this idea to go there, and I had to take care of him because I knew at least one Gypsy already hated him. So I followed him down."
"Wait you went their twice?"
"I'm sorry, the first time Lenny went to find his drumsticks he dropped."
"Okay who is this gypsy?"
"here she is, Jaelle, meet my mom, my mom Jaelle."

109Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Bună ziua, mă bucur să te cunosc, eu am Jaelle," she said grinning hugely and holding out her hand to shake Jason's mom's hand. "Thank yeh for lettin' me into yer home," she said nodding to the place around her.

110Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:55 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay so, Romanian or English?" Jason asked her.

111Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Either ones fine with me," Jaelle said with a smile.

112Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay then..." he said and saw his mom glare at him, "Romanian it is..." he said in Romanian. "So I will show you to your room. If you follow me" he said. And walked over to were the downstairs where. "Hope you didn't mind my mom too much"

113Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"She's cool, hasn't hardly said much though," she nodded as she followed Jason down to the basement.

114Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"She doesn't know you." he said, "And the only time she talks at me it to yell at me for not speaking Romanian or telling me I need to do something that I don't want to do." he shrugged, "But hey that's my mom. My dad is cooler" They got down to the end of the stairs and he showed her to her room. "It's not much, but it better than a cave right?"

115Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle laughed and nodded looking around the room. It was really nice, actually. She had never had her own room before, she had always had to share a room with her siblings in the caravan.

116Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Sorry there is no sheets on the covers, we don't use this room much, I will go and get them now and a pillow or and I might be able to find some of my mom's old clothes so you can use them." he said and started to go upstairs, "Oh and before I go, I might take a while to argue with my mom and Lenny so what's your mom's name?"

117Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Her name is Lena," Jaelle sat down on the empty bed looking around. "I can wait, I'll just take a nap for now, I'm pooped," she said with a smile.

118Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay, thank you, see you in like an hour so feel free to take a small nap." Jason said.

He walked back upstairs and there was his mom. "Explain" she said in English, this was bad. He replied in Romanian. "Their whole clan or whatever it's called was attacked and killed she is the only one that survived and apparently you were best friends with her mom Lena"
And there, his mom no longer looked mad. "Lena, she's dead? Jason I'm so glad you are okay"
"So can she stay here for a while?"
"Oh course, she is family for as long as she needs"
"Okay cool, and how is Lenny?"
"He fell asleep on his bed."
"Okay, I'm getting sheets for the bed down there"

He went back downstairs, "Welcome to the family sister" he said and tossed some sheets at her, "My mom said you can stay here for as long as you need"

119Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jaelle made a startled noise as a pile of stuff landed ontop of her. "Huh? oh, uh, thank yeh, it's really kind of yeh," she said smiling as she stood up and started to make the bed.

120Gypsies and the 4th Reich - Page 5 Empty Re: Gypsies and the 4th Reich Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:38 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Here you are still a guest here for the first 3 days so let me make the bed for you" Jason said taking the covers from her and doing it himself. "Sorry my mom trained me well" He said finishing and tossing the pillow on the bed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum