The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

SuperHero RP

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty SuperHero RP Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

An EVIL society once destroyed by the ones they created, is now gaining power again, and for some reason, they want the city of Antova's protector. What does it all mean, and does Red S have what it takes to keep his dark past hidden or will his new Sidekick figure out what he tries so hard to keep hidden?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red S' team crests.
Purple one is Heather/ Nytelyte
Blue one is Kyle/ Snowmagedon
Red one is obviously Simon/ Red S

Last edited by WildFawn on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

26SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Taiga made her way to the top of the tallest building, jumping and climbing to get to the top. She arrived,a little out of breath to find Red S sitting on top, staring out into the city. She followed his line of sight out to the lit up city, which was actually gorgeous.

27SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:33 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Good job" Red S, "Hope you enjoy the view we will be up here a lot. It's my favorite place in the city" he said. pushing his senses out into the city, making sure everything was okay, stopping one more theft today.

28SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:37 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Huh, I could get used to this," she said with a slight smirk. She gazed out over the city, feeling something wash over her, like a sense of calmness.

29SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:42 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yes, the city lights up here are amazing, but the reason I love this city lies beyond it. Can you feel the trees out there? The city is surrounded by them, their roots underneath the city. That's what really gives the city life. Not that artificial light" he told her. Then seemed to shake out of his plantself and said, "But enough of that, ready for the real thrill?" he asked her and with that he jumped off the building.

30SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:49 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"No!Red!" I cried looking cautiously over the edge of the building. What kind of stunt was this? Jumping off of buildings after knowing someone for ten seconds, that was ridiculous!

31SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:53 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He reappeared a second later only this time with wings, but wings that weren't made to lift, only to glide, lifting wings took to much time to make. He landed besides her and with what seem liked little effort on his part, rearanged the atoms in his body to that being Red S again, without the wings. "Why didn't you follow?" he asked like he was genuily hurt, "I would've caught you" he said.

32SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Why didn't I follow you? WHY? Because you jumped off the TALLEST BUILDING in the city! That's why I didn't 'follow' you!" she said with wide eyes, that were glowing a solid green (a side effect of her super powers), and frantic hand movements.

33SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:28 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well once you get over, what is it, like 5 stories, the end result is the same, so does the height of the building after that really matter? I don't think it does. Besides this building is my mode of transportation, if you can't trust me to catch you when we jump, how will we get anywhere quickly? I promise, as long as your my sidekick, I won't let you die. Now, ready for a ride?" He asked her, after his somewhat long speech.

34SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Uh,just quick question, how are those wing-things going to support both of us?" she asked pointing to where the wings had been attached.

35SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:56 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well I would make them bigger of course" he told, "It's all physics, but just increase the surface area of the wings and you can increase... Yeah nevermind, the just of it is, I know what I'm doing, and why it works. You ready now, or would you like you to show you my formulas for this?" he asked her in his sarcastic voice. Though he did have the formulas, took him a while to figure out, though, annoying things.

36SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

She frowned at him. "Yeah, sure, fine," she said rolling her eyes and walking closer toward him. "Okay,so how does this work? Do I like hold onto you, or do I jump after you, or what?" she asked, trying to figure out how it would work in her head.

37SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well to start I can hold your hand and we jump together, but after you get more experienced, you jump first and then I jump right after. Ready? This is how we get to my house, so let's do this!" he said, he always enjoyed jumping off this building.

38SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Uh, alright," she said gripping his hand tightly. She stepped towards the edge of the building, still death gripping Red S' hand. "Can we do a countdown or something, just to let me know when we're gonna jump?" she asked, looking down cautiously over the edge of the building.

39SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Sure" he said, "One!" and with that he jumped bringing Tiaga with him, since she had the death grip on his hand. He quickly rearranged how his body was put together, making his wings. He grabbed on to her tightly, and also used his vines to make sure she was safe, then he stopped their fall and started to glide, over the city. If anyone knew him well they would realized that he got shorter when he had his wings.

40SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"AAAHHHH!" Taiga screamed as the plummeted downward toward the hard city pavement. "REEEED!" she cried as the went further and further down. Suddenly they were pulled back up and then they were gliding. Taiga took deep breaths as her heart rate started to slow down again, now that they were safe from falling.

41SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Calm yourself" Red said, enjoying the view, "And look at this view" He had to worry about gliding, and couldn't look as much at the view, but he knew his sidekicks always enjoyed it. He could just see his house in the middle of the woods, in the far distance.

42SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Woah, look at that, all the lights, and then look at the forest,"she said pointing at things that were in front of him.

43SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

It was always fun to hear each new sidekicks reaction, hers was by far the best so far. As they were nearing his house and were close to the ground he said, "I'm letting you go in Three, Two, one" and with that he let her drop to the ground, only two feet below them, then he landed right after her. Getting rid of the annoying wings.

44SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"What, woah!" she said tumbling down onto the ground and gathering dirt. "Thanks for the warning!" Taiga yelled at Red who landed a few feet ahead of her.

45SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"What? I said I was going to drop you in three two one..." he said, "Anyway" he said changing into a normal looking human being, and even changing his clothes. "Ready to see your new home?"

46SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Taiga smirked and stood up, dusting off the dirt she had collected in her fall. "Sure, lets go."

47SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:32 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"It always feels good to get out of those scales" he told her, walking into the doors that appeared to have opened by themselves. What he didn't tell people was that his house was actually a living tree, or really a group of trees, which is why it appeared to get bigger each year. Inside though everything looked normal, like a regular house. The hard part was the electricity, but he took care of that too.

48SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"So how does that work, the scales thing, one minute you have them, the next you don't?" she asked as they sauntered into the house, it seemed strangely built.

49SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:44 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"It's complicated..." he, "I'll teach if you stick around long enough"

50SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Around long enough, what's that supposed to mean?" she asked with her eyebrows knitting together in questioning.

51SuperHero RP - Page 2 Empty Re: SuperHero RP Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:58 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He shrugged and said "Either my sidekicks get sick of me, or they learn enough to think they can be a super hero of their own, they don't wait to learn how any nature powered human can also be a shapeshifter" He shrugged again, "Anyway, this is my living dinning and yes that area. Rooms are up stairs, and the toys are downstairs"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum