The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medieval rp

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 25]

1Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Medieval rp Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

War has broken out in the lands of Isreaea the dragon are fighting to stay alive while the humans are fighting to protect themselves from what they believe to be the evil dragons. Both species think that the other is evil and that they are doing good, but that is not the case. Which side are you fighting on? The humans? The dragons? Of for peace?

The humans are led by a king, King Aurthur. They noble knights will follow his lead any were no matter what it is. Of crows most of those knights also have apprentices training to take their place in case something happens to the knights.

The dragons are at a disadvantage because they are scattered all around the land making it easy for the knight to hunt them down and kill them individually, but war brings people together and that's the same with dragons some dragons have chosen to band together aginst the human menace.

Then there is the younger ones who have not yet been tainted by the beliefs of the parents who ran away in time of war. Some decided they want peace and are trying to stop the war.

Which side will you chose? How will the war play out? We decide!

To join:
Name:
Discription:
Personality:
Side:
Dragon or Human:

Dragons
Drake
Male
17 (in dragon years)
small nimble white dragon with feathery wings and tail tip.
Hates that he can't fight in the war but still listens to his parents mostly because he is deeply afraid of humans though he doesn't admit it to himself
Peacekeepes

Furdumar
female
Massive green dragon with a shorter tail and leathery wings. When she lands the earth trembles before her. This dragon is truely one to be afraid of and would have been a challange to bet even if she was alone surrounded by knights
She is fearous and hate humans with passion after what they did to her family a long time ago she will do whatever it takes to distoroy them though she wouldn't have done it normally now she had a reason!
Dragons

Humans

King Arthur
Male
He is smaller then you would think standing only at 6'0" but what he lacks in brute size is made up for in his speed which is why he is so good at killing dragons. He has the royal appreance to him.
He doesn't like fighting the dragons but he believes it is best for his people.
Humans

Sigrid Olsen
Female
about 5'5'', long reddish fluffy hair that is worn in two front braids with the rest hanging down in the back. Medium green eyes, and lots of freckles.
Usually happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when necessary, is very strong minded in her beliefs, and can get really crazy.
Peacekeeper

Elian
Female
Stright shoulder length red hair, short and stocky, has bright green eyes.
Doesn't want anything to do with the war and would rather just keep to herself and her job as a shoe-mender. lives alone in a tent/hut thing. Used to have life goals but has come to the conclusion that she will be stuck as a shoe-mender her whole life.
Peacekeepers sort of.

Freyr Loughlin
Male
Tall about 6'8", medium/short dark brown hair, light brown eyes, not super muscular but has a little muscle...
He's very trusting once you've known him for awhile, he's very sweet, he also loves Sigrid, but he's not quite sure of himself yet.
PEACEKEEPERS UNITE!
!

Name: Kasea
Description: Skinny and average height (slightly to the tall side), blue eyes and dirty blonde layer cut short hair.
Personality: Energetic and fun-loving, Kasea is afraid of almost nothing and she loves an adventure. However sometimes she gets a bit carried away with her enthusiasm... She is very talkative, but not too opinionated. (btw she is homeless and an orphan so she's used to a tough life.)
Side: Peacekeeper (but wishes she had the training to fight)

Last edited by Wild on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:11 am; edited 7 times in total

576Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 am

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake got up "I need to stretch" he said and walked out to the woods on the edge on the beach, he made sure to bring his sword.

Frey got up a little latter "Sorry, nature calls" he said and walked off to the wood in the general direction Jake went.

"Something tells me this isn't going to end well..." Drake commented to Sig.

577Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:02 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

As soon as I was out of sight, I snuck over to where Jake was. I silently drew my sword and attacked him. "This is for Sig!" I yelled as my sword clashed against Jake's.

"I agree," I said taking off towards where Jake and Frey had taken off.

578Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:12 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake was expecting him, and easily paried his sword. He changed into half dragon form. There were scales all over his body but he still had the human shape. "Frey! you don't want to do this!" he said. "I hate to say it but I am a better fighter then you" Jake said "You won't win." He didn't want to hurt Frey because he was Sigs best friend, but if worse came to worse which it probably wouldn't he didn't know what he would do.

"But if we stop them it will just slowly get worse and before long bam! somone will get killed" Drake said "I think it is better to let them get this out now"

579Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I stopped when I heard Drake talking. "You're right, I guess," I said half-heartedly, I wanted the both of them to stop acting like three year olds.

I was filled with rage. He took Sig away from me! Why did I even bother to save him! I attacked furiously, ignoring his earlier remark.

580Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake just kept parring Frey would get tired out eventually. And jake knew he had the advantage, because even if he lost his sword he could just go full dragon. then Jake started to think If he did win, Would he kill me This left him momentarly distracted for a second, which could be deadly in battle....

581Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I had seen that he was distracted and I lunged for his heart. "This is for the best!" I yelled.

582Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"The best for Sig or YOU?" he asked as he dodged it, though some of the blade stratched him, and left a nice size cut on his chest.

583Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(DUN DUN DUNUNUNNNNNN! I HATE ROLEPLAYING FREY! BUT I LUFF HIM ANYWAY!)

"It's for both of us!" I yelled as I lunged at him again.

584Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Getting tired of this battle, Jake sidesteped and hit Frey's sword hand with the flat of his sword. The force made Frey drop the sword which Jake quickly picked up. He knocked frey down and pinned him down. "I win" he said not getting up.

585Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Do you think they're okay?" I asked Drake worriedly.

586Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He shrugged "I think Jake beat Frey" he said. "And Frey doesn't want to admit it yet, though he is pinned and Jake has his sword" he said nointerested.

587Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I stifled some laughter. "Oh, really?" I said between giggles.

588Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"yep Frey is compleatly defeated" Drake says You shouldn't of taken on a knight, maybe you wouldn't have been defeated then

589Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I wandered around for awhile admiring the sunset when Jake and Frey came back, Jake was bleeding. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" I asked Jake running over to him.

590Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yeah I'm fine" he said he now had two swords.

591Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(I don't got nothing, the inspiration is draining out of me through the small hole in my head........)

592Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well I'm going to go to bed" Jake said. And not trusting frey he dove into the water and went to sleep in the crystalcave.

"Way to go you scared him off Frey" Drake said.

593Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(I'm not rping Frey for a while, *kicks back in chair, then falls over*)

594Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(smooth k very smooth)

Frey just left and went to sleep by the fire.

"Well now I'm just talking to myself" Drake said "You guys are no fun" he grumbled.

595Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Sorry Drake, looks someones having a tantrum," I said walking over to Frey. "Frey are you okay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

596Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Whatever" he said and turned away from her.

597Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Freyr Loughlin, you better tell me what's wrong right now," I said stepping over him and looking him in the eye.

598Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:43 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Just leave me alone!" He shouted.at her.

"Maybe I can talk to him?" Drake suggested from from the background.

599Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I backed off Frey. I walked away nodding to Drake. My eyes stung with tears.

600Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:07 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

frey! What's your problem?! You just attacked Jake and now you made Sig cry! he sighed and walked over to him."are you okay?" He asked him realizing that what he had thought might have made it worse.

601Medieval rp - Page 24 Empty Re: Medieval rp Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Frey sighed. What do you think Drake, my best friend who I loved doesn't love me back and she's in love with a knight, and that stupid cocky knight is just messing up everything! Frey ranted to Drake through the mind connection.

Sig wiped the tears away from her eyes and went to her place by the fire to try and fall asleep after the days events.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next