The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attack of Antova

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Attack of Antova Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:59 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

RP place

Last edited by WildFawn on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

51Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:45 am

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Red immediatly covered the flaming area with vines to snuff out the fire then did what he could to heal the tree that were still alive. He couldn't do anything about the animals unfortunately, they were dead or hurt. Of course you are. Let's see if that really is true. he thought then made a humanish looking mess of vines and had it start doing things he would be doing.

52Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:49 am

Lucky_Shadow

Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

"Got something. Outside. Looks like we've got company."

"Thanks Bryson. Alright people, get ready!" Brody steeled himself. It was finallyfinally time. "Is he moving in?"

"Moving, but not in." Bryson scrutinized the scanner. "He's still inside the vegetation, so I can't say whether it's him or not, but there's someone outside in the bushes, watching the place."

53Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:54 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Well, he wasn't being attacked yet so they probably couldn't actually see him. Time to have some fun with this little guy then. He had it run straight in and hug the closest person, well if he would make it that far. He wanted to see what type of firepower he was up against.

54Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:05 am

Lucky_Shadow

Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Everyone tensed, but no one fired a shot as the golem raced clumsily in. The thing was obviously not the person they were looking for, even if it wasn't clearly visible as a mash-up of plants.

"Tanya. Gas." Everyone breathed a sigh of relief as the veteran stepped up to meet the creation. Sidestepping it's flying hug like a matador dodging a bull, she lopped off one of its arms with her machete, brought the blade back around, and sliced through the leg as well. She stepped near, mindful of its flailing limbs that were still attached as well as the free ones, and opened the tank on her 'weedkiller' tank. The gollem wrapped a limb, now swiftly turning brown, around her leg, but she severed it and kicked the remains away.

The gunners all looked suddenly at Nichols when another explosion sounded in the distance, and several of the 'new recruits' gasped in horror.

"Bastard. He's not taking us seriously. Watch out for that stuff, Tanya. Assume he can still control it." Mr. Nichols might not be as powerful as Red S, but he wasn't a man to be toyed with, either. Let him underestimate us. It will be his undoing.

55Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:16 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

So how did he want to do this? He thought as he healed the fire spot as well as he could. "I think it's time to welcome you to my house." He said as he made more of the plant guys and sent them running out every which way. He then joined them this time, heading in a roundabout way the warehouse. He had his plant friends continue to move having them enter the building all at once. This was mostly to distract them. On the roof of the warehouse he said, buildings like this don't belong in a forest with so much life." And with that he gave the forest the energy it need to reclaim this building and take the land back into the jungle. Tree, vines and plants started to grow and soon the building itself would be unstable.

56Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 am

Lucky_Shadow

Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

Several new recruits screamed as the hoard came breaking in and grabbed those at the outer edge of the formation. Nichols simply sighed as the vines broke inside. "Andy, gas please."

Those caught without masks withered away quickly along with everything green as the same gas was pumped through the entire building. Nichols felt sorry for them, but there was nothing he could do. At least only one of them seemed to be part of his new crew. "Bryson, sit re--"

"He's up top," Bryson interrupted. "We've got a lot of vegetation coming in. Walls won't hold mych linger, even with the gas killing everything in here."

Nichols sighed and opened the intercom again. "You're not very good at this whole 'listening' thing. I can only assume that you haven't pieced together what's going on in here. I can leave any time I want. However..." He switched away quickly to speak to everyone inside "Drop the act."

"The citizens of your fair city cannot do so." As he spoke the gunners took the mock weapons away from the civilians that had been coerced into holding them and re-bound them, making it obvious that there were innocents inside. "I had hoped you would come in and join us of your own volition, but it seems that either you need more encouragement, or you really don't care about what you've created." Brody killed the intercom and ordered his people to make ready for a hasty escape. "Escape plan C. Check your wrist displays, they'll tell you where to go."

57Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:41 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I'm on the roof idiot, do you really think I'd want to make this building collapse?" Red S muttered aloud as he started to direct his plants to still continue to support the roof. However the walls were gone and the place was completely filled with plants on the inside since the gas had dissipated now that it was no longer contained in a building. He jumped down off the roof and walked inside entering from what once was a wall. "Mr Nicholas. You've annoyed me, like a pesky mosquito. And so now I'm here to swat you." Finally having a view of all that was going on he could have his vines target every single person and wrap them up so they wouldn't be able to use any of their little canisters of gas. If that didn't work he would just stab the guys with another vine. Not aiming to kill yet. Even so, he was ready for that not to work and have vines surrounding him on all sides, making an impenetrable wall.

58Attack of Antova  - Page 3 Empty Re: Attack of Antova Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:50 am

Lucky_Shadow

Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

"DJ, go ahead." There was no sound as DJ tapped away at his keyboard back in the office, activating the defences.

"Ready for use, in your mark."

"Thank you." With that settled he looked down at Red S. "I must say, you put far too much work into that 'greater than thou' act. A mosquito? Really? I'm not insulted friend, I'm afraid that's just silly. Now, I have to ask, do you care about this city you apparently helped build? Because, judging by your behavior, you don't give a rat's ass who lives and who dies." Another key tap. Another explosion. "That one was on the edge of the city. Probably killed a few dozen. Now, let's just see what you do next, shall we? I should warn you: killing me won't help you much. In fact, I wouldn't advise doing that at all, because once my vitals stop transmitting to my comrades, they stop having a reason to not detonate all of them. And trust me, I have quite a few left."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum