The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Less Thens

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

1Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Less Thens Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:07 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

When you were born everyone looked at you strangely, you had no idea why they were staring at you. Then chaos ensued when your mother realized what you were if you were lucky your mom tossed you out if you weren't well I won't go into that. On the streets alone all by yourself and only a few minutes old the chances of you surviving were not good. You hid out in a dumpster, wondering what you did wrong, why your mom threw you out, and many other things. You knew you were already hungry, you had to find someone who could take care of you, but who? You went out I search known it was the best way to find help. Everytime an animal saw you they would attack, and how you managed to survive all the attack is a mystery. Finally though you came across a safe place were there were no animals who where attacking you. You saw a cave and went inside to sleep, the cave was bigger than you expected and inside you saw many animals who all looked different then the ones that attacked you. They all had red eyes, and white or black base color, and some strange color swirl all over there bodies. The nearest ones ran over to you and to your surprised they didn't attack you. They told you that this place was called a less then group. And that's all you heard before you fell asleep.

The less then group is a group of animal that is a less then animals less then animals are shunned by other animals because they are different. They are all either black of white with some kind of swirl pattern on their fur that is one of the colors of the rainbow. Oh and for some reason though the less thens don't worship any spirits when a less then is leader of a group of them there swirl pattern changes to app the colors of the rainbow.

The less then group as many enemies but the wrost is nothing is less then. There're a group of foxes that are bent on destroing the less thens. So BEWARE THE FOXES!

(people rping will be added later I'm to lazy to do that right now XD)

LEADER(leads the group can only have 1 of these must be good at most things)
NAME Ice
APPEARANCE black base with rainbow swirl patterns is a tiger.
PERSONALITY strong caring heart but is not afraid to show less thens what needs to be done!
TRAITS best at: fighting and running okay at: observing and hunting worst at: sneaking

SECOND IN COMAND(helps the leader can only have one of these. Good at most things)

TEACHERS (teaches the learners any amount. Has to be good at everything)

LEARNERS (learn what the teachers teach. Any amount. Don't have to be good at anything)

RESEARCHERS (learn about less thens and why they are here. Any amount. Good at studying and observing)

GUARDS (protect the others from less then haters. Any amount. Good at fighting and observing)

PATROL-ERS (run around areas looking for any less then that needs help. Usually a promotion from guard. Must be good at fighting running observing and tracking)

(I'll add more later)

26Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:07 pm

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Someone loves me?" he asked

27Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Someone will always love you, even when it doesn't seem like it, there's always someone somewhere who loves you," I told the kit.

28Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:31 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"oh... Well I don't have a name" he said

29Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Ice looked down aprovingly but was think that she might have tied herself in a knot with this, because now if she named the kit he would think that she loved him and that might be true she would no be a mother she laughed a little and went back inside her den.

30Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Okay then, since you don't have a name, I guess I'll see if one of the queens can name you," I said as I motioned for the kit to follow me to the nursery.

31Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:44 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"but they can't give me a name, because they never met me so how can they love me?" he said refusing to follow her

32Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I sighed, looked like I was going to have to name the poor kit.

(what does he/she look like?)

33Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:02 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(HE looks like: White fox with purple snowflake looking patterns all over him and please don't name him snow or snowflake)

He tiled his head sideways.

34Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:07 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Okay I won't!)

"Hrrmm, lemme think, how about Whit?" I asked the kit for his opinion.

35Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Whit?" he said unimpressed.

36Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:15 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Well, then if not that then what about this, Jaedeon?" I asked

37Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:22 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"were do you come up with these names?" he asked though he really did like that one.

38Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:24 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, I don't know, I think names are fascinating, they mean so much more than you think. But what do you think about Jaedeon?' I said to the kit.

39Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:30 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"yeah" he said "But call me Jaed or Jay for short" he said glad that he found someone who would love him....

40Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Okay, great! See you later Jay!" I said as I smiled and then trotted off to my den.

41Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He followed her she was the only person he knew in this strange place and he wasn't going to be seperated that easily from her.

42Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, hey Jaedeon, don't you want to go hang out with the other kits?" I asked him.

43Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:23 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"No" he said

44Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:37 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Listen, Jaedeon, you can't hang around me forever, I have to fight with people and I cannot have a kit going into battle with me." I told him seriously.

45Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jaed looked heartbroken "I'm not stupid" he growled "I wasn't planning on going into battle with you when I'm still a kit, I just... your the only person I know and..." he said and started to cry.

(nice going tsubaki you made a kit cry!)

46Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Aggg, ergh, I'm sorry Jaed, uhm, I'm really sorry, I just have to go and get this looked at I said motioning to my injured leg.

47Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He was still crying Ice came down from her den "Go get that leg looked at I'll take care of things here"

"Hey Jay" she purred "How about we go and play with some moss and tsubaki will come a visit you later?" she asks him "huh?" he asked "Here I'll show you it's really fun" Ice said kindly. "Uh well okay" he sniffled "Come on then follow me and we'll go find the best moss ball ever!" she said picking up a good size moss ball and even though Ice towered over him, he felt safe not frightened. And he chased after the moss ball finding delight in it even though it made no sense, he still loved this game!

48Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:58 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I instantly felt regret as I walked away from Jay. I winced at the pain when the medicine cat looked over my wounds.

49Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jay was happily playing with Ice now "So are you going to be a might hunter when you grow up?" Ice asked him playfully "Yes!" he squeaked "And the first thing I'm going to catch is YOU!" he screached in laughter and jumped on her back and she fell down pretending to be wounded "Oh no what ever shall I do?" She mused.

50Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(DAWWWW! *sniffs*)

51Less Thens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Thens Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:23 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Ice laughed when he gently clawed at her back. Then gently shook him off "now
Mighty hunter do you want to Kees the other kits?" he asked in human though he didn't know it Jay had changes language when they were play "uhhh..." "I'll be with you come on!" he said "okay!" he said

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum