The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pirate Rp (adds extra words So it will post)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 36]

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

ATTENTION
The Switrana government is empollying anyone who can use a weapon to combat the pirate threat. Anyone who can wield a weapon is accepted.
we are also hiring sailors

They hired anyone that could weild a weapon, from the theif to the honourable gaurdsmens. Eveyone who was hired was put on a ship to go and fight the pirates. But with so many different people with different values there could be just as many fights with themselves as well as the pirates.

Will they succeed on their quest? Or will the pirates prosper?

To join:
Name-
Description-
Personality/ values-
Reason for fighting the pirates-
Weapon of choice-
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)-

Spots (left/taken)
Captian- Rosalinda Backwater
Description- older women with steaks of grey in her brown hair, scrutinizing brown eyes. Short.
Personality/ values- Work well, do well. Never punish with pain.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Bad people, pirates are.
Weapon of choice- What ever she can reach for first.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)-

1st mate- Sofia La Mer
Description: Stands @ 5'6", long auburn hair, gold/hazel eyes, wears nice/work clothes, has an eyepatch due to an accident
Personality/Values: Take care of yourself, and think of others before yourself
Reason for fighting pirates: Pirates attacked the ship her brother and his fiancee were on and slaughtered everyone including them. (so basically revenge)
Weapon of Choice: Prefers a sword but can handle guns
Hist: will explain later
Extras:
*Mother was a Spaniard, so she was raised with lots of Latin culture, also likes to throw spanish into speaking
*Dislikes Prince George Wallace II a LOT. (But she calls him Prince for short)
*Can be lazy at some times
*Is first mate
*Spitfire personality, she's a very passionate person

5 experienced saliors (1 spot taken)

Name- Knife
Spoiler:
Description- tall, lithe, body. Black shaggy hair, strange purple eyes.
Personality/ values- fighting his horrible.
Reason for fighting the pirates- None, he is just a salior that the captian selected, and it would suicied to his career if he said no to her.
Weapon of choice- dual sword. Never a double edged sword. (he never Touches a weapon now though)
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)- you'll find out, maybe.
-
-
-
-

Other sailors aka government hired pirate hunters 20 spots (5 taken)

Name- Hasina Jones
Description- 12 year old kid. She has as green as leaves, somewhat big ears compared to the rest of her. She has her hair cut like a boy so it doesn't get in her way. She wears any clothes she can find and always has a knife handy.
Personality/ values- She believes if someone doesn't protect their stuff well enough it is fair game, as long as you can get it without getting caught. She doesn't talk very much, but knows how to well at least the basics of speech.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Money, and fun.
Weapon of choice- Knife, but she can figure out how to make most weapons works, if only once.
History- grew up on streets (will elaborate in rp)

Name- Harvard Falcone (no one knows his first name though he just goes by Falcone)
Description- solidly built man in late 30. He often had whiskers on his chin because he can never find time to shave. He had somewhat long hair, but not really long, it is dirty blonde. He is a pretty tall and intimidating man. He wears nice clothes, but not expensive clothes. As dark brown eyes that always seem to be judging you.
Personality/ values- he is a noble man and believes in honour and dignity. He does not tolerate theft. He also believes in justice and vengeance.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Family was killed by them long time ago and money.
Weapon of choice- Broad sword or ax.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)- was a soldier, but for reason was kicked out of the military(?)

Name- Prince(some title like that) George Wallace II (sometimes called Charles because of his uncanny likeness to his grandfather, King Charles)
Description- nice clean look, almost never smiles, usually wears purple, never wears anything close to a rag, short brown hair. Dark blue eyes. Somewhat small nose
Personality/ values- spoiled kid who always gets what he wants. If he doesn't well...
Reason for fighting the pirates- thinks it would be fun.
Weapon of choice- If forced to can use a sword.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)

Name: Charlotte Desmond
Description: Stands @ 5'4", small frame, short shaggy purple hair, ice blue eyes, wears standard traveling/working clothes, always wears her father's dog tag (her brother wears the other one)
Personality/Values: Treat people the way you want to be treated and work hard
Reason for fighting pirates: Supporting her brother and country
Weapon of Choice: Daggers, but can manage a sword
Hist: She and her twin brother were mostly raised by their mother because their father fought in the war and wasn't home enough to raise them as well. Raised as a regular middle/lower class chile, nothing more, nothing less. Is joining her brother because she loves him to much to let him go alone (she thinks he's going to get himself killed). Her father is a retired military veteran and lives back at home with their mother, who are both anxiously waiting until their beloved children come home.
Extras:
* She doesn't trust Hasina at all
* Feels safe in the company of her brother and Falcone
* Is very loyal and will follow the captain's orders always

Name: Jack Desmond
Description: Stands @ 6'2", medium build, also has shaggy purple hair, but is a bit shorter than his sister's, same ice blue eyes but his have a hint of green in them, wears simple working clothes, always wears his father's dog tag (his sister wears the other one)
Personality: Life's short so live it to the fullest, work hard and you'll get somewhere
Reason for fighting pirates: for his country and to repay his father and other soldiers for saving and allowing them freedom, he also wants a thrill (he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie)
Weapon of Choice: A sword!
Hist: Same as his sister's basically
Extras:
*Has always loved the ocean and sailing
*When he was old enough to get a job, he worked at the docks all summer long and part time from his education
*Loves Hasina like another sister
* Is also loyal to the captain like his sister

Name: Elisabeth Rosewell (goes by Rose to hide the fact that she's a princess)
Description: Stands @ 5'0", delicate build, has long curly pale (almost white) blonde hair, one bright green eye(left) and one bright blue eye(right), is wearing shabby clothes but can afford anything she wants
Personality/ values: Treat people kindly and the world will treat you kindly in return
Reason for fighting the pirates: To rebel against her parents and to support her kingdom without governing it
Weapon of choice: A pistol that was given to her by her late best friend
Hist: Was only child born to the king and queen, was expected to be spoiled by her parents but she detested her assumed role. She never actually wanted to be a princess, she tried to rebel but her parents hired numerous ettiquette teachers and instructors. On the year of her sixteenth birthday she ran away for a week but was dragged back home by guards, that was just the begining. Now she has run away for good, and joined a ship crew...
Extras:
*She's suprisingly tough for the way she looks
* She's a very hard worker
* Hates failing or not being moderately good at something
* Has issues trusting people due to the fact that people tricked her into thinking they were close when in reality all they wanted was to be closer to her inheritance
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Wild on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 7 times in total

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia's eyes widened. They didn't destroy the ship? Then who did? Sofia snapped out of her daze. "Um, yes, we will help you." she said looking at the other beings.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Thank you, come with us please, you will be united with your crew in a minute" they said.

A bit skeptically Charles got on their ship, taking Knife's journal with him. "They're hiding something..." he whispered to Sophia.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ninguna mierde," Sofia said to him. When she was stressed or was overthinking something she had a tendency to speak in her native language.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

George rolled his eyes, "Did your crew mates know what your saying when you say that?" he couldn't help but asking out of curioustiy.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"I have a feeling that they didn't," she muttered in response.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Not believing himself in any danger, just not trusting the people he was with he laughed and said, "no shit, huh?"

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia smiled. "Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" she asked jokingly, finding it easy to banter at the moment.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I might, but only after she washes it out with soap" he said smiling, he was going to get to see his sister soon, at least if what they said was true, which he believed it was. They didn't lie, they just didn't tell the whole truth.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Soap tastes horrible, from personal experience," she said with a smile.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Oh, I know, from personal experience. Once my sister told me soap was and expensive candy from a distant country and I believed her, yearh, didn't eat candy again for a week." he said laughing at the fond memories.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Go Rose! C: )

Sofia laughed. "And you believed it?" she asked incredulously.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I was four, what do you expect, I hadn't learned that she would lie to me yet, let's just say, I learned then" he said but with a good natured smile on his face.

(yeah Rose!)

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia smiled warmly and muttered something about him being an idiot. "Where do you think they're taking us?" she whispered, her expression fading from the warm one before, into a more serious one.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I'm going to say the big ship" he said, maybe a bit sarcastically, then becoming more serious, "But once we get inside, it's anyone's guess..."

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ninguna mierde, but I meant after the ship obviously," she said, repeating her statement from earlier.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I say we wait and find out, there's nothing else we really can do is there?" he said sitting down. they were almost at the ship....

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(sitting where?)

Sofia nodded. The ship looked extremely advanced compared to theirs. Sofia inferred that it was probably from another galaxy.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(the bottom of the boat, leaning up against the edge....)

When they got inside George's breath was taken away, everything was white everything. But at the same time it seemed to be every color as well. If he looked more closely he found a pattern to what seemed like madness at first... It was the most amazing piece of art he had ever seen, for that was what it had to be, because it was obvious this was deliberate...
"So you can see it?" One of the creatures said, judging by George's facial expressions, "I'm surprised, I didn't think humans would be able to."
"Yes, it's... more then words can describe" George said staring around at the room in fascination.
"Yes, well we like to impress our visitor when they first come in, the only other place we have artwork like this on the ship is in the meeting room, which is where we are going now if you would follow me..." the thing said, but George stayed to stare at the amazing piece of artwork for a second longer, he had no idea what it was made out of, it seemed to be some sort of gas, but whatever it was, it was amazing.

(And sorry, Sophia can't see that, but Rose can.... they are the only ones...)

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia found the interior of the ship to be extremely boring. It was plain white. She had missed the homey old weathered wood of the ship that had been destroyed. She frowned at the thought of all the memories that had collected there.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

They lead them through a door and they were there in the meeting room, or at least that's what Charles thought, man it was amazing, even more beautiful then the receiving area, color apon color, like watching an amazing rainbow, that was following a specific set of rules. "We will get your crew mates now"

All of a sudden a door appeared in front of Knife, "Hey Rose, I think we can leave now..." he said.

Hasina was just getting out of the pool when she saw a new door appear and walked through it...

Falcone saw a door appear out of the blue, "Jack, do you see the door, or am I hallucinating?"

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Rose gave Knife a skeptical look. "Why would we be able to all of the sudden?" she asked out of disbelief.

Charlotte decided to get out of the bath after she had started to prune. She changed into lightweight pants and a t-shirt. "Hasina?" she called out with no answer. She looked around the large rooms, when she came upon a door that wasn't there before.

Jack looked up. "No, you aren't hallucinating, I see it too," Jack said getting up and cautiously walking over to it.

Sofia looked at George. She hoped they were treated well.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Hasina was the first to come into the room, as soon as she went through the door, she saw George and Sophia, so they were okay, she supposed that was good.

"Because, I found a door...." Knife said cautiously walking towards it.

"Think it's worth the risk?" Falcone said, more out of habit then anything, he got up and walk up to it, "Well, looks like I will find out." with that he walked through, and appeared he saw George, Sophia, and Hasina, "Thank God you're okay Charles!"

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Rose looked at him. THen looked at the door. "Fine, I'll go first then," she said getting off the bed and walking through the door. She walked into one of the most beautiful rooms she had ever seen. There were colors everywhere, doing a choreographed color change. Then she noticed her brother. "George!" she cried running toward him, not caring if anyone knew their secret.

Charlotte poked her head through the door, and saw the rest of her crew. She completely walked through the door, and said hello to everyone. She saw Hasina so she went over to ask her about the door. "When did that happen?" she asked pointing back to where the door was.

Jack followed and saw his sister and Hasina. "Char! Hasina!" he said running over to where the two were and hugged them both at the same time. "Thank god you're both okay!" he said happily.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Just as Hasina was about to answer Charlotte, Jake came up and hugged them both, "Hi Jack!" she said happily, it was good to know he was okay, "and a couple seconds ago..." Hasina said answering Charlotte's question.

"Rose!" George said running up to her and hugging her, "I'm so glad your okay!" he said, then whispered in her ear, "And guess what? I found Knife's journal"

Knife walked in the door and into the room where everyone else was, he walked over to Sophia, "Glad to see everyone's okay, wait, where's Captain?" he asked, his accent still gone. He saw the two siblings hugging each other, Falcone standing in the background, Jack hugging Hasina and Charlotte and then there was him a Sophia.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Charlotte nodded. She hugged her brother back. "It's good to see you too," she said smiling back up at him.

Rose pulled away for a moment. "What?" she asked increduously. Did he say he found Knife's journal?

Sofia looked at him. "When did you loose the accent?" she asked, not answering his question about the captain.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Hasina looked up at the two sibling and for the moment wished she had that, wished she could have been part of a family, instead of struggling to survive on the streets....

"I found Akio's/ Knife's journal, but half of it is written in a different language, I'm working a deciphering it now, but it's hard. It used to all be written in a different journal, then it changed, and I don't know how, or why, do you?" he asked her.

"What accent? I've never had an accent," he said, why did everyone think he had an accent?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum