The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blackbird Society

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty The Blackbird Society Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

First topic message reminder :

Lies. Cheats. Affairs. Murder.

All exist in the city of Astraid. Love and hope hardly survive in this cutthroat city.

It's a good thing The Blackbird Society exists.

They're the people that make all of it go away.

In Astraid, all of the inhabitants have a separate entity in the form of a bird. These birds are their lifeline to Astraid.

If this bird is killed, the human dies.

The Blackbird Society is an exclusive society of assassins. They are hired by the elite and wealthy to kill their enemies.

One day, a black envelope covered in a swirling fleur-de-lis pattern, shows up on your doorstep. You open it.

Welcome to The Blackbird Society
You have been chosen to be a participant in The Blackbird Society. Please contact the messenger bird that will be arriving in 24 hours, on wether or not you'd like to be apart of this society.

Sincerely,
Mirranda Larryn
Head of Society

Now it's up to you.

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that we're done with the dramatic part, welcome to The Blackbird Society! Since your character has a bird character thing, you'll need to provide some info about them as well, also, your Blackbird Society character's bird should have it's main color be black. Any other character can have any bird they like. Oh! And your character should have some design influence from their bird, i.e.: the same hair color as their birds feather, or facial markings like their birds.

Character Form:
Name:
Bird:
Weapon:
Extras: (if necessary)

Bird Form:
Name:
Type:
Any Extra Info:

Good Luck surviving in Astraid!

CHARACTERS
------------------------

Name: Katerina Simon
Description: Short, has a medium build, brown eyes, dark hair that's usually tucked up neatly, she tends to wear dresses or clothes that she can easily move around in, always wears black.
Bird: Red-Winged Blackbird
Weapon: Either a fencing saber (that actually cuts) or a pair of small pistols
Extras:
*Is usually sullen or gloomy
*Likes to sing, but only to herself and her bird
Her Bird:
Name: Dece (short for Deception)
Type: Red-Winged Blackbird

Name: Raven
Description: black-purple eyes, long black hair with purple streaks in it.5'11"
Bird: Raven
Weapon: good at most long range weapons, best at sling shot.
Extras: (if necessary)

Bird Form:
Name: too be decided.
Type: tamaulipas Raven

Name: tobias
Description: light blond hair, sky blue eyes, 5'11", skin toughened by the weather from helping his parents work on the feild when he was younger. Is strange because he doesnt even resembles his bird.
Bird:
Weapon: staff, shot gun
Extras: (if necessary) used to work on his family farm before his parent were assasinated, he swore he would get his revenge and did, that somehow gave him a name for himself and now he doesn't think much of killing other people.
Bird Form:
Name: Fitz
Type: phainopepla

Name: Beck Willson
Description: Tall,slim muscular build, dark black hair that looks dark blue in certain lighting, light light green eyes, wears a button down shirt with a vest and dress pants all the time. (LITERALLY, THAT IS ALL HE WEARS)
Bird: Black Billed Magpie
Weapon: lieks to use his fists but typically uses a gun, (handgun usually)
Extras:
*Katerina's current partner
*Really really likes her as more than a friend but she doesn't return the feeling
*Is very loyal to the people he's close to
*Likes shiny things....

Bird Stuff:
Name: Hexa
Type: Black Billed Magpie

Last edited by Rainbow-Ferret on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

26The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 am

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

She had no idea what to expect of any of this, it was so new to her.

27The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"She should be waiting somewhere outside in the hall," Ms. Larryn said as she began to type again, signaling that she was done.

I sighed and gave Headmaster Larryn another small curtsy and left to find my new partner. All I could think was that Beck was going to have a really hard time adjusting.....

28The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:40 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

She saw someone come walk outside the door, this must be my mentor, she thought, and wait for her to greet her. Topaz fluttered up to her shoulder and perch there, she never liked meeting new people.

29The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I saw a girl with dark hair highlighted with purple. "This must be her," I thought. I walked up to her and held out my hand. "Hello, I'm Katerina," I started an introduction.

30The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"hi I'm raven" raven said.

31The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Well it looks like I'll be your mentor," I said.

Beck was moping around one of the many rooms in the Blackbird Mansion. He couldn't believe that he was being separated from Kat and being made mentor to some newbie.

32The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:49 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Tobias walked into the room where Beck was moping, "Oops sorry" he said, "I'm kinda new here.." he apologized.

33The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Beck looked up gloomily. "What's your name kid?" He asked.

34The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:58 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Tobias" Tobias said.

"Okay cool" Raven said.

35The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Tobias, I think I'm supposed to be your mentor," Beck said.

"Alright, so have you had a tour of the Blackbird Mansion?" I asked.

36The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Really? Awesome then I wasn't lost, I was just looking for you" Tobias said.

"Nope I haven't" Raven said.

37The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, so, Tobias, have you ever really liked someone? And then just had her taken away?" Beck asked he was sitting in a corner in the library with a book of poems.

"Okay then lets give you one, where we just were was Ms. Larryn's, the headmaster, office and that's where you'll need to be if she calls you for anything," I told Raven. She seemed like she would be easy to work with. I wonder how Beck was handling things.....

38The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"uh... yes" Tobias said thinking of his parents, though he knew that wasn't exactly what his mentor was talking about.

"okay" Raven said taking a mental note of where she was.

39The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Me too," Beck said turning the pages of the book slowly and thinkning of Katerina.

"And now we're going to the library, this is where a lot of us like to hang out after missions," I told her. I waved to a few other people in the hallway.

40The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Um...." Tobias didn't know what to do now, "what's your name?"

"Cool there is a library?"

41The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Beck," he said still flipping through the book.

"Yep, it's right through these doors," I said pushing them open. I had literally only a second before madness happened.

"KATERINA!" Beck cried and ran to her. He lifted her up in hug.

"Beck, seriously, you can put me down, it's only been two hours dice we last saw eachother," I said with a straight face.

42The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Tobias finally figure what was going on with his mentor said, "hey, what was your name, beck? I still need a tour of this place maybe we join their tour group?" He asked him.

43The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yeahsure," Beck said while setting Katerina down and still hugging her like she was a stuffed animal.

"Hi, are you Beck's new mentee?" I asked the blond boy that Beck was completely ignoring. I attempted to walk over and introduce myself with much failure.

44The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I believe so, but Beck hasn't really been clear on that" tobias said.

Raven just watched all of this without comment.

(So k since they all are supposed look like their bird, if so does that mean they would all have black hair? excluding tobias)

45The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Don't worry, he wasn't much help even when he wasn't acting like this," I joked lightly. Beck had finally let go of me but he was still standing right next to me. "Well, Raven and I were just starting off our tour, you can join us if you'd like," I offered.

46The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Great I get the defective mentor" tobias muttered under his breath.

"So I don't get a say in if its okay with me?" Raven asked.

47The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:49 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

( *dies* the defective mentor! CX)

"Oh, sorry, do you mind?" I asked.

48The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:52 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Raven took a moment to think about it then said, "no I don't mind, he doesn't seem that bad, but beck seems kinda strange..."

Tobias realizing he hadn't introduced itself said, "oh yeah I'm tobias"

49The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Biggest understatement of the year." I said while peeling Beck off of ms and starting the tour back up.

"Hey! Kat, wait for me!" Beck cried running after them.

50The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Tobias did a face palm with is hand and thought, My mentor is going to need a big kick in the ass to make him work properly again then ran to catch up with the group.

Raven sighed as the boys ran to catch up. "Tobias seemed more like the mentor then Beck did" she commented to Katrina.

51The Blackbird Society - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"That's why Beck isn't usually a mentor, I still don't really know why Ms. Larryn chose him to be one though..." I said trailing off in thought, "but anyway, here's the kitchen, you can come here and make anything you need if you're hungry, it's almost always fully stocked," I narrated as we went into the large kitchen. It resembled one that you might find on a cooking show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum