The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Blackbird Society

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty The Blackbird Society Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

First topic message reminder :

Lies. Cheats. Affairs. Murder.

All exist in the city of Astraid. Love and hope hardly survive in this cutthroat city.

It's a good thing The Blackbird Society exists.

They're the people that make all of it go away.

In Astraid, all of the inhabitants have a separate entity in the form of a bird. These birds are their lifeline to Astraid.

If this bird is killed, the human dies.

The Blackbird Society is an exclusive society of assassins. They are hired by the elite and wealthy to kill their enemies.

One day, a black envelope covered in a swirling fleur-de-lis pattern, shows up on your doorstep. You open it.

Welcome to The Blackbird Society
You have been chosen to be a participant in The Blackbird Society. Please contact the messenger bird that will be arriving in 24 hours, on wether or not you'd like to be apart of this society.

Sincerely,
Mirranda Larryn
Head of Society

Now it's up to you.

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, now that we're done with the dramatic part, welcome to The Blackbird Society! Since your character has a bird character thing, you'll need to provide some info about them as well, also, your Blackbird Society character's bird should have it's main color be black. Any other character can have any bird they like. Oh! And your character should have some design influence from their bird, i.e.: the same hair color as their birds feather, or facial markings like their birds.

Character Form:
Name:
Bird:
Weapon:
Extras: (if necessary)

Bird Form:
Name:
Type:
Any Extra Info:

Good Luck surviving in Astraid!

CHARACTERS
------------------------

Name: Katerina Simon
Description: Short, has a medium build, brown eyes, dark hair that's usually tucked up neatly, she tends to wear dresses or clothes that she can easily move around in, always wears black.
Bird: Red-Winged Blackbird
Weapon: Either a fencing saber (that actually cuts) or a pair of small pistols
Extras:
*Is usually sullen or gloomy
*Likes to sing, but only to herself and her bird
Her Bird:
Name: Dece (short for Deception)
Type: Red-Winged Blackbird

Name: Raven
Description: black-purple eyes, long black hair with purple streaks in it.5'11"
Bird: Raven
Weapon: good at most long range weapons, best at sling shot.
Extras: (if necessary)

Bird Form:
Name: too be decided.
Type: tamaulipas Raven

Name: tobias
Description: light blond hair, sky blue eyes, 5'11", skin toughened by the weather from helping his parents work on the feild when he was younger. Is strange because he doesnt even resembles his bird.
Bird:
Weapon: staff, shot gun
Extras: (if necessary) used to work on his family farm before his parent were assasinated, he swore he would get his revenge and did, that somehow gave him a name for himself and now he doesn't think much of killing other people.
Bird Form:
Name: Fitz
Type: phainopepla

Name: Beck Willson
Description: Tall,slim muscular build, dark black hair that looks dark blue in certain lighting, light light green eyes, wears a button down shirt with a vest and dress pants all the time. (LITERALLY, THAT IS ALL HE WEARS)
Bird: Black Billed Magpie
Weapon: lieks to use his fists but typically uses a gun, (handgun usually)
Extras:
*Katerina's current partner
*Really really likes her as more than a friend but she doesn't return the feeling
*Is very loyal to the people he's close to
*Likes shiny things....

Bird Stuff:
Name: Hexa
Type: Black Billed Magpie

Last edited by Rainbow-Ferret on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

51The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

"That's why Beck isn't usually a mentor, I still don't really know why Ms. Larryn chose him to be one though..." I said trailing off in thought, "but anyway, here's the kitchen, you can come here and make anything you need if you're hungry, it's almost always fully stocked," I narrated as we went into the large kitchen. It resembled one that you might find on a cooking show.

52The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Nice kitchen," Tobais said as he walked in, cooking was one of his favorite past times so he could appreciate a kitchen like this.

"As long as it has food that doesn't involve much work to put together I'm good" Raven said.

53The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yep, nothing but the best for TBS," I said.

54The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"What do you cook?" Raven asked tobias as she watched him walk around the kitchen in awe.

Tobias just grinned and said, "I might"

55The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Alright, so I think we're gonna move on to somewhere else if thats alright with you guys?" I asked the two mentees.

56The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Fine with me, maybe when were done with the tour we can see how good a cheif tobias really is"

"Yeah... we can go" tobias said looking around the room one last time.

57The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Okay, this is the dorm area." I said guiding them through the dorm wing of the mansion.

58The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:54 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"so is this where we will be staying?" Raven asked.

Tobias ran up ahead to look around.

59The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yep, although I will warn you, try not to go to the bathroom at night, there's supposedly a ghost in there," I told her, playing the prank that Beck always does on the newbies.

60The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Tobais came back, "Did you say ghost? That's so cool! Do you think we can do a paranormal investigation tonight? Or will we be doing stuff tomorrow?" Tobias asked.

Raven shook her head, "You are sooo weird! Why would you want to find a ghost, they are evil! and your hair is weird to, why is it blonde?"

61The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"We've got our first commission tonight, so that'd be a no on the paranormal investigation tonight," I told Tobias.

62The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Oh okay" Tobais said, "Will we be able to do it though?"

63The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Maybe" I said.

64The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:13 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Cool! Oh and Raven as for me having Blonde hair I was wondering why does almost everyone here have black/dark hair?"

65The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Typically people who are invited to join this society are brunettes or have dark hair because it is easier to blend in with the dark, but you are an exception due to your skills," Katerina said to Tobias. Beck strolled into the room, with his hands in his pants pockets, and stood behind Katerina.

66The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Hmmm never thought of by blond hair as a hinderence before" Tobias said thinking about it.

67The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Hey kid, how about you come with me to check out the cool stuff? Kat always shows people the boring stuff," Beck said smirking in Katerina's direction. Katerina rolled her eyes.
"I follow the society guidelines for introducing new members to a T," she said pointedly. Sck at Beck.

68The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:39 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Tobias smiled at his mentor, he could get along with this guy. "Okay, I'm game. Where too?" He asked.

Raven rolled het eyes, "boys, always breaking the rules."

69The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Let's go to the training rooms," Beck said with a devilish smirk on his face and a boyish charm in his eyes. He beckoned Tobias over as he started to walk out of the room in his typical long-strided gait.

Katerina nodded robotically at Raven's comment. "I completely do not understand why they cannot seem to operate like normal human beings," she said with her lips slightly pursed in thought and frustration with the male specimen. "Anyway, would you like to continue with the standard tour?" she asked politely.

70The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yes please" raven said, then not able to not ask the question, "but what is so bad about the training rooms? Is he going like do something to Tobias in them?" She asked, beck seemed like the type of person who would do something mean like that.

"The training rooms huh? We going to fight in them?" He asked beck followig eagerly.

71The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Katerina frowned. "Beck is not going to hurt him if that is what you are asking. Beck just merely likes to show what he calls "the fun part" of the society." she stated, continuing from the kitchen toward the recreation type room.

Beck smiled. "Usually we don't let the newbies spar, but if you think you're really up to it I'll go easy on you, one-on-one," he said looking behind him at Tobias, but still walking ahead to the training rooms.

72The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:07 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay" Raven said, "Boys and fighting, never get I prefer to avoid all the action with a one shoot kill" Raven said shrugging.

"If I get a nice staff, you're on!" Tobias said, even if Beck was his mentor, he still wanted to beat his ass to show Beck what he really could do.

73The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Katerina gave an emotionless smile. "That's the way to get things done," she said, approving of Raven's work ethic.

Beck laughed. "Careful there kid, cockiness can be the way to get killed," he advised, taking on a more serious tone.

74The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Thank you" Raven said, taking it as a compliment, "So, where are we going now?" she asked her mentor, as she followed her.

"That's why I'm not cocky" he said and with a knowing smile said, "Do you really think I would come into the society unprepared?"

75The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"We are going to visit the room where society members can group in free time or recreational purposes," she said, arriving at a set of french doors that led to a large domed room where there was furniture spread throughout the room in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

"Well you never know with the newbies." Beck said tauntingly as he opened the door to the training room, which was state of the art. The training room was large and had sections that were divided by equipment carts. In between the split sections there were sparring mats. "Choose a mat and a weapon and we'll get started," Beck said shrugging out of his suit jacket.

76The Blackbird Society - Page 3 Empty Re: The Blackbird Society Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:59 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Well, there's a reason I got accepted into the Society, and it's not because of my black hair" he said, grabbing a staff and testing it out, decided he didn't' like the balance of that staff he picked up another one and gave it an experimental swing. He stepped on the mat, "Ready when you are" he said getting in the ready stance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum