The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revised Medieval RP

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 13]

1Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Revised Medieval RP Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

War has broken out in the lands of Isreaea the dragon are fighting to stay alive while the humans are fighting to protect themselves from what they believe to be the evil dragons. Both species think that the other is evil and that they are doing good, but that is not the case. Which side are you fighting on? The humans? The dragons? Or for peace?

The humans are led by a king, King Aurthur. They noble knights will follow his lead any were no matter what it is. Of crows most of those knights also have apprentices training to take their place in case something happens to the knights.

The dragons are at a disadvantage because they are scattered all around the land making it easy for the knight to hunt them down and kill them individually, but war brings people together and that's the same with dragons some dragons have chosen to band together aginst the human menace.

Then there is the younger ones who have not yet been tainted by the beliefs of the parents who ran away in time of war. Some decided they want peace and are trying to stop the war.

Which side will you chose? How will the war play out? We decide!

To join:
Name:
Discription:
Personality:
Side:
Dragon or Human:

Dragons:

Humans:

King Arthur
Male
He is smaller then you would think standing only at 6'0" but what he lacks in brute size is made up for in his speed which is why he is so good at killing dragons. He has the royal appreance to him.
He doesn't like fighting the dragons but he believes it is best for his people.
Humans

Peacekeepers:

Flreow aka: White Fire
Male
17 (in dragon years)
small nimble white dragon with feathery wings and tail tip.
Hates that he can't fight in the war but still listens to his parents mostly because he is deeply afraid of humans though he doesn't admit it to himself
Peacekeepes

Sigrid Olsen
Female
about 5'5'', long reddish fluffy hair that is worn in two front braids with the rest hanging down in the back. Medium green eyes, and lots of freckles.
Usually happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when necessary, is very strong minded in her beliefs, and can get really crazy.
Peacekeeper

Freyr Loughlin
Male
Tall about 6'8", medium/short dark brown hair, light brown eyes, not super muscular but has a little muscle...
He's very trusting once you've known him for awhile, he's very sweet, he also loves Sigrid, but he's not quite sure of himself yet.
PEACEKEEPERS UNITE!!

Last edited by Wild on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

26Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig let out an unearthly scream when the dragon pounced on top of her and Frey. Frey could've sworn that his heart stopped when the dragon pounced on top of both of them.
"Sig! Are you okay?" he called out, not sure where she was.

27Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:17 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

He had them pinned under each of his paws, "I see you and unarmed knights, how did you think to kill me, with words?" he asked them.

Jake ran back to where he left them, he coul see a flash a white, 'no he's eaten them!' he thought and ran at the dragon with sword drawn, "Come and face me draon"

Flreow turned his head and saw at last at least a simi armed knigh

28Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sigrid couldn't believe what was going on. Jake just charged a dragon, the dragon had her and Frey trapped under it's paws.
"Frey! Frey! Are you okay?" she called out.
"Yeah, I'm fine Sig! Are you okay?" he called back. He was worried. Between the two of their families, but not of Sig's knowledge, they had agreed that aside from the two being friends, Frey was to make sure Sigrid didn't get hurt, and stayed out of trouble.

29Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Get off of them" Jake told the dragon.
"Why?"
"uh... Well because I told you"
"Very assertive"
"Get off of them before I stab you!"
Flreow laughed, "You really think that can perice dragon scale?"he asked but still got offof frey and sig.

30Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig took in a deep gasping breath. She hadn't realized that the dragon had been compressing her lungs.
Frey was gasping next to Sig. He rolled over to her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Are you okay?" he whispered in her ear. She nodded, still breathing heavily.

31Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Okay I need to orcastrate this so someone gets stabbed in the heart.... Don't care who, but someone that Flreow won't mind saving, so probably not Jake...)

"Fight me if you dare dragon" Jake challenged him.
"My name in your tounge is Ice Fire and I will accept your duel"
"Mine is Jake, I have yet to recive my last name"
Interesting, so this knight is only an apprentice. Flreow thought.

32Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(*sigh and cry* Take Frey! )

"Jake! Don't do this!" Sigrid cried as she pushed away from Frey. She couldn't let Jake die. Sig didn't know what had come over her, she knew that she was going to push Jake out of the way before they started fighting. She leaped to knock Jake over, but her foot was grabbed and she was flung back as Frey jumped forward instead.

33Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:52 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(*takes frey* muhahah now he is mine! *lightning strikes*)

Jake ran forward trying hard not to think that this was going to be a duel to the death. He sword was unsheathed he was aiming at the dragon's only weak spot right underneath the scales on their chest were there hearts where. Rumor had it, if they wanted to they could give half of their heart to a dyeing comrade and save their life. Then all of a sudden Frey jumped out in front of him, Jakes sword impaling his heart. Time seemed to stop, Jake was in shock and surprise, he had just killed a human...

Flreow looked down at the human Jake, he had just impaled another human who he did not know the name of. This was not how a duel was supposed to go. It was supposed to be him and Jake to the death, not some unnamed human's death.

34Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Frey choked. He looked down and saw Jake's sword sticking out. He looked back up at Jake, his dark green eyes filled with excruciating pain. Frey crumpled to the ground.

Sigrid ran toward him. "Frey!" she cried, her voice hoarse. She fell next to his body, tears streaming down her face. "Don't die, don't die on me," she kept repeating as she rocked back and forth, cradling Frey's head in her lap.

35Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake was stunned silent. Finally function seemed to come back to his muscles, he didn't know weather or not to take the blade out of Frey's chest, or whether it was better in it, he knew he should try to stop the bleeding, then he remembered the dragon. He looked up it was still here. He took a deep breath, got down on one knee and asked said, "Oh honorable Ice Fire, whitest of the dragons, kill of anyone you deem unworthy, ruler of these woods" he said trying to find anyway to flatter this young male dragon, "In our honorable duel, my friend here, Freyr Louglin, was the one slain" he took a deep breath just now realizing what he was about to offer, "I ask you to save his life, in return for that service, I will give you mine" he could feel himself shaking now, good thing he wasn't standing otherwise he would have probably fallen over.

Flreow looked down at this knight, somehow dispite him never being a dragon, he knew the honorable way to asked for a life in exchange for another. He looked down at the human below them studying them for a minute. Deciding whether or not they were worth saving.

36Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig looked up at Jake. Her eyes said thank you a millions times. "Please," Sigrid pleaded from underneath the dragon. "Please," she said as her tears stained Frey's face.

Frey heard Sigrid cry out his name. And then he was gone. Falling, and falling into a deep dark pit. He couldn't tell Sig he was sorry. He couldn't tell her how he felt.

37Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

That human might be worth saving if he had such good friends Flreow thought, "You know what you're asking don't you human?" he asked just to see how much he actually knew about dragons.
"I do, it was how I was planing to kill you" the human answered honestly, smart human he knew that humans life was in his hands.
"I will save your friends, and.." he paused, "I will spare your life, you would be useless to everyone dead"

Jake got up shakily, "Thank you honored Ice Fire" he said, since it seemed only right to say.
"Take your sword out of his heart" Ice Fire told him, and he obediently obeyed taking out his sword and seeing the insides of a human heart something he didn't ever want too see again. Then Ice Fire revealed his heart, and gave half of it to Frey so he could live again. Then Frey's wounded healed by magic, and Frey was whole again. He now had the heart of a dragon. (okay treating it kinda like a suspenseful prologue) No one would never had predicted what happened after that.... (I think we should skip like a year now, where Jake is now a knight the war is just about to begin for real and or not your choice)

38Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Sure! C: )

Sig woke up from her sleep in a cold sweat. She took a deep breath and pushed her bangs off of her forehead looking around her room. She calmed down and remembered that it was just a dream. It had been a year ago since the actual event had taken place, when Frey's heart had been half replaced with a dragon heart. She hadn't ever had a dream about it until now which was odd.

39Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(just about to call Jake knight...)

Jake got up, he had no idea what had woken him up he had a feeling it had something to do with Ice Fire though... He looked over and saw the sun hadn't even risen it. HE tried to go back to sleep but sleep wouldn't come to him. "Fine gods, I'm awake happy?" he asked shouted at them and was then expecting the other apprentices to tell him to shut up when he realized, he was a knight now, and didn't have to share the barracks with the other apprentices. His knightship day had been a relatively uneventful day, they basically just said here is your knight armor, congrats on being made a knight. No party no ceremony, just nothing. It didn't bother him, he was a knight now, the best a peasant could hope to rise from a no birth family like his. He got up put on some clothes and went to go walk around town before everyone else got up. He had no where he needed to be at the moment.

40Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig had tried multiple times to go back to sleep, but no matter how hard she tried she couldn't. The sun hadn't even risen yet, but she got out of bed anyway. Sigrid braided her hair back and slipped on a simple tunic and leggings. She fumbled to find her tough work boots, and tugged the over her feet. Today she was working at the stables, so she decided to get a head start on mucking out stalls.

Frey laid in his bed. He still couldn't get out of the funk he had been in. Something wasn't right. His stomach was churning like he had been out at sea for a long time.

41Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:25 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake was walking where ever his legs where taking him, which seemed to be the stables. He couldn't shake the feeling that today was going to be the beginning of something big, but he didn't know why or what this something big could be.

Flreow had eaten some bad meat the other day, and his stomach just wasn't agreeing with him. He had be sick for a couple days now, but he was getting better. That taught him to eat those strange birds. He looked around he knew that the human town was 2000 dragon lengths to his right, or east. Still close enough where if something where to happen to Frey, he would be able to save him. That was the bad thing about giving part of your heart to a human, if you die, they die, if they die, you die. It was a really bad situation for him to be in he didn't like it, but there was no going back now. He had know every time since then that Frey had gotten hurt, and he bet the Frey knew every time that he had gotten hurt, even if Frey didn't know why he also got hurt. Flreow wondered what happened when Flreow almost broke a wing.... Well he might never find out.

42Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig was quietly humming to herself as she finished mucking out the last stall. She closed the door behind herself and took the wheelbarrow filled with soiled bedding and tossed it out back. She came back into the stables brushing her hands off on her leggings.

Frey sat up, feeling as though he was going to throw up. Lately he couldn't explain half of the stuff that had been happening to him. Unexplaineable injuries, and sickness. He had no idea what to do with himself.

43Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:48 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Flreow looked out at the sky, there was a dark spot way to the west, he wondered what it was.... He looked at bit more closely and realized, it was dragons, a whole bunch of them, flying towards the town. He took flight quickly the war, must finally be happening he thought grimly, and I don't want to be the first dragon casualty with that he started a race for his life. He had become a fast flyer since last year, and now he was pretty good at it.

Jake went into the stables to go and brush his horse. He wasn't expecting to see Sig there, so early in the morning. "Mornin' Sig" he said as he went to groom his horse.

44Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, hey Jake, what's up?" she asked as she went into the neighboring stall to take care of her favorite horse. The horse was a dark bay with white stockings on his hind legs, and socks on his front legs. He also had a white stripe down his face.

45Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:07 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Not much" he said, "Just had a dream about... that one day. Couldn't fall asleep after that" he said brushing his horses mane. His horse was a chestnut with a white sock on its left foreleg and a star on its forehead.

46Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Are horses the new sandwiches? C; )

Sigrid gave him a funny look. "Weird, I did too," she said as she brushed the horse down over its body. "I wonder how Frey is?" she asked like a question.

Frey was standing outside in only his pants, feeling to warm to wear anything else in the cool morning air. His house sat right on the edge of the forest. He could feel something was up definintley.

47Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Maybe we should go check on him, this can't a coincidence, right?" he said almost like he wanted to be wrong. And that weird foreboding feeling he had had for the last week, he knew something was up, he just didn't know what.

Flreow came up to the city at a high altitude to avoid causing unnecessary panic to the humans, they would have enough of that in an hour or so. He felt/ found Frey at his house, just on the edge of the forest perfect Flreow thought, going in for a landing, then just as he was about to land, he felt like he was just solely human, had never been anything else in his life and never would be, in that split second, he understood humans completely, and dragons were the thing that was foreign to him. Then he had a little run in with the ground, and he remembered what a dragon was again, along with the new pain of a sprained foot.

48Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:02 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"That would probably be a wise idea," she said glancing at Jake wih a worried expression on her face. Sigrid had known something was up with the way Frey had been acting the past week or two. Not talking much, keeping himself away from most people. It wasn't like him.

Frey had somehow been expecting Ice Fire and wasn't surprised when he stumbled into the forest near him. He calmly limped over to where the dragon was. "Could you try and be a little more careful?" Frey asked as he neared Ice Fire, taking a moment to let his now sprained foot rest.

49Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:34 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I'm normally not this clumsy, just..." Flreow broke off shaking his tail, the human equivalent of shaking their head back and forth, "I don't know" he finally said, "Sorry about your foot by the way, hurts me just as much as it hurts you, I just have 3 other I can walk on"

"Let's hurry, or I feel we are going to miss something important" Jake said, rushing out of the stables, then was going to let Sig lead the way. Since he didn't know where he was going anyway. In his rush, he accidentally stepped in horse manure, Oh well he thought and kept walking/ running, but was also trying to wipe some of the crap off as he was running.

50Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:27 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Alright, what's going on?" Frey asked staring at the dragon. He knew something was going on.

"Right," Sig agreed and followed after him.

51Revised Medieval RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:31 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Many things" Freow told Frey giving an answer to his question without really giving the answer. "But what's important now, is that your coming with me"

He walked quickly to frets house feeling if he didn't walk fast that he would miss the whole thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next