The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revised Medieval RP

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

1Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Revised Medieval RP Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

War has broken out in the lands of Isreaea the dragon are fighting to stay alive while the humans are fighting to protect themselves from what they believe to be the evil dragons. Both species think that the other is evil and that they are doing good, but that is not the case. Which side are you fighting on? The humans? The dragons? Or for peace?

The humans are led by a king, King Aurthur. They noble knights will follow his lead any were no matter what it is. Of crows most of those knights also have apprentices training to take their place in case something happens to the knights.

The dragons are at a disadvantage because they are scattered all around the land making it easy for the knight to hunt them down and kill them individually, but war brings people together and that's the same with dragons some dragons have chosen to band together aginst the human menace.

Then there is the younger ones who have not yet been tainted by the beliefs of the parents who ran away in time of war. Some decided they want peace and are trying to stop the war.

Which side will you chose? How will the war play out? We decide!

To join:
Name:
Discription:
Personality:
Side:
Dragon or Human:

Dragons:

Humans:

King Arthur
Male
He is smaller then you would think standing only at 6'0" but what he lacks in brute size is made up for in his speed which is why he is so good at killing dragons. He has the royal appreance to him.
He doesn't like fighting the dragons but he believes it is best for his people.
Humans

Peacekeepers:

Flreow aka: White Fire
Male
17 (in dragon years)
small nimble white dragon with feathery wings and tail tip.
Hates that he can't fight in the war but still listens to his parents mostly because he is deeply afraid of humans though he doesn't admit it to himself
Peacekeepes

Sigrid Olsen
Female
about 5'5'', long reddish fluffy hair that is worn in two front braids with the rest hanging down in the back. Medium green eyes, and lots of freckles.
Usually happy-go-lucky, but can be serious when necessary, is very strong minded in her beliefs, and can get really crazy.
Peacekeeper

Freyr Loughlin
Male
Tall about 6'8", medium/short dark brown hair, light brown eyes, not super muscular but has a little muscle...
He's very trusting once you've known him for awhile, he's very sweet, he also loves Sigrid, but he's not quite sure of himself yet.
PEACEKEEPERS UNITE!!

Last edited by Wild on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

276Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 pm

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

You know humans better than me IF said doing the equvialant to a human shrug in his head.

Jake looked up at Frey, "What, do you want a bow now too?" he asked, finishing up the rough sketch of his his, and if actually looked more like a bow now then a stick.

277Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:34 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Frey coughed into his hand. "Uhm no, I'm good, I just remembered something," he said fumbling for a lie.

Sigrid pointed at his sketch. "That looks really cool," she said. She didn't feel very up to saying a lot at the moment.

278Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:41 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake raised his eyebrow at him, but didn't say anymore instead he directed his attention towards Sig, "Thanks, I could make your bow look like this too, but I was thinking since you are just staring out, you probably will need to get some more muscle strenght in your back before you will be able to pull back a bow like this, so I'm thinking we should start out with a lighter wood and slowly move you up from there, so I won't put as much time into your bow, at least not your first one." he said thinking it through as he was talking, thinking that that sounded right. He was thinking of what type of wood would be best for Sig's first bow...

Smooth... IF told Frey, Absolutly commendable

279Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Yeah, I've never use a bow before," she said, agreeing with him.

280Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay, well you can eat and then we can go" he said handing her and Frey the berries he found.

281Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Thanks," she said taking a few of the berries. She looked at them for a a moment before putting one into her mouth. She bit into it with her teeth, releasing a burst of flavor. "These are good," she said with a smile after she swallowed.

282Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

IF got a good look at those berries, Don't eat those Frey! He shouted at him in his head.

"Thanks, I just kinda stumbled upon them... I was never really good at my berry identifacation though... I tried them out because I was pretty sure they were not posionous, I don't know if they are for dragons though..." he said just thinking about that now.

283Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:10 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Why? He thought as he looked at the berries in his hand.

Sig popped another one in her mouth. They tasted so good, and she hadn't eaten in a long time.

284Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:18 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

They are posionous to dragons and I don't think you should take the chance that they won't kill us, if it would just kill you I would say go ahead and try them if you wanted to, but it would kill me too. And yes before you think it, I am selfish. IF told him.

"Glad to see you like the berries, Frey, you going to try any?" he asked

285Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Oh, okay then, I won't eat them. Frey thought. "Uh no, I'm not feeling that hungry, but you guys can have these ones if you want," he said walking over to them and holding out his palm with a few of the berries in it.

286Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay then..." Jake said taking them, "Do you want any more Sig?" he asked her ready to give them to her if she wanted them....

good, I'm going to go hunt now, see ya tonight IF told him, then all of a sudden took off, not warning the other about what he was just about to do, a large gust of wind came from him taking off that blew away Jake's bow and arrows that he still had to finish.

"Drat that Dragon" Jake said, seeing his stuff fly away.

287Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Sure," she said taking a few berries from Jake's hand.

288Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:17 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake took a berry from his hand and tossed it up in the air, then caught it in his mouth and ate it. "I better go find my bow...." he said after eating another two berries like that. He gave the rest of the berries to Sig and went to go and find his bow.

289Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig smiled when Jake tossed the berries up and then caught one. She took the berries in both hands and slowly ate them one by one, savoring their taste.

290Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:06 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake had found his bow, but it had broken.in half, the inside was rotting. He should probably thank Ice Fire for showing him the weakness in his bow, but still he was mad at him. He knew he had done that on purpose. He left his broken bow there and went back up to join Sig, "looks like I need a new bow not too" he said.

291Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig looked at the pieces. "Well at least it's a good thing that you know it's broken rather than having it break while you were hunting..." she said and trailed off.

292Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"yeah..." he said still a little bitter at Ice Fire for breaking his bow in the first place. "let's go find some bows!"

293Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Right," she said getting up for the first time since she had collapsed there after the village visit. Sigrid brushed the dirt off of her everyday dress. To be honest she hated them, but for a woman to wear breeches was frowned upon. She hiked up her skirt and followed after Jake.

294Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Your know it would probably be better if oyou were to wear breeches, and not a dress a bit more pratical for life out here" he said and motion to the big expanse of woods all around them.... "Unless you really want to wear a dress, but it would make things harder on you in the long run..."

295Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sig have him a lopsided smile. "You don't think I've thought of that?" she asked, being cheeky with Jake. "Though there is a minor problem,being the fact that I don't own a single pair of breeches," she added onto her previous thought.

296Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:21 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Jake thought about that for a moment, "I supose that will be a problem..." he said outloud thinking that he, Frey, and sig only had one pair of clothes each, and they would not last forever, inface they would be lucly if they lasted longer than a couple months. "Do you think you can make clothes if I can get you the materials you would need?" he asked her.

297Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sigrid thought for a moment. She did remember a few of the important things about sewing she had learned when she was younger. "Yes, probably, I would need a needle and some sort of thread though," she told him.

298Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:43 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I could probably find someone way to either get that or make it" jake said after thinkinig for a moment, "Okay, well we came here to find a bow, well bows, so... lets get to work, we are looking for a farily long stick, that can bend without break, and isn't rotting inside" he told her, "Oh and any straight sticks you can find, for arrows"

299Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Alright," Sig said hiking up her skirt once more and then traipsing off into the brush of the forest.

300Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

jake started looking for a stick, fighting through the thick underbrush to find an open cleaing where he could find a nice stick. He kept his ears open for danger though, keeping track of where Sig was, with her loud crashing through the woods, and making sure there was nothing else there, stalking them.

301Revised Medieval RP - Page 12 Empty Re: Revised Medieval RP Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Nice touch with the loud crashing C; )

Sig picked up a nice lightly colored stick, if she remembered anything about what her father told her and her brothers about trees, she would have said it was birch wood. She dropped her skirt and tested the amour of stress it could take. It was pretty bendy so she held onto it and continued to look around in case she found something else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next