The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

world of songs

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1world of songs - Page 3 Empty world of songs Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 am

First topic message reminder :

In the world of Chansoni, people are just like us, except for one thing. Each of them have a song inside of them. Their song is from our world, but they don't know it. it makes up who they are and what they are like. But it also gives them a spell. They can use this spell whenever they wish, but there are warnings that when you use it more than once in one day, you will learn what you're song is. No one knows what happens what you learn the name and tune of you're song. There is a lot of fear from the elders around that topic because whnever someone makes the mistake of finding their song, they dissapear the very next day. This story takes place in a small city where people are very familiar with eachother. But there is talk about a group of teenagers that want to learn the truth about their song. they call themeselves the singers. And the elders will do anything to stop them.

I hope you guys have fun with this! Just pick a song to base your character from and then get started! Here's what you need:

Name:
Spell:
Who's side: (can be elders, singers, or just a common folk) (common folk can still join the singers later)
Description:

Name: Romney
Song: Remembering sunday
Spell: Sunday Magic (can replay any events that happened on a sunday inside of a mirror)
Who's Side: singers
description: brown hair that is about ears length. Blue eyes. stands about 6'0". frequently wears hats, wears a lot of tee-shirst and sweatshirts, jeans, converse shoes.
(XD I forgot to put gender on here... just add that if you get ba chance)

Last edited by pencilduck42 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

51world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

My eyes widened. "What!? You fell out of a tree?!" I said in shock. Kat never fell out of trees

52world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:16 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"the stupid branch broke on me" She muttered

53world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I laughed a little bit, "sorry, but that's a little bit funny that a tree branch broke on you..." I said softly.

54world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

She did an exasperated sigh. "No it's not"

55world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Sorry, I'll stop laughing about it," I said. "Well, I've got to go, I'll see you later!" I said as I started walking toward the entrance to the forest. I had to get home before my parents figured out that I was gone.

56world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"See ya tomorrow!" she called and climbed into a tree, though it wasn't as comfortable as her tree, and fell asleep.

57world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I walked quickly back to my house and climbed back up the trellis on the side of my house and into my room. I changed into my sleep shorts and tank top and hid the scotch bottle in my pillow. I fell asleep thinking about how Romney was still in the woods.

58world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:44 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I fell asleep and slept to morning I woke up with the sunrise and walked to the village.

59world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I woke up and stretched. "Another day means another night," I said to myself as I got out of bed.

60world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:50 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I went to the village and right a way I saw one of the village elders. I avoided her and went to were I worked.

61world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that had some band name on it. I walked out of the house, my parents were already gone at their jobs. I saw one of the village elders glare at me, they all knew I was part of the rebel group of teenagers called the Singers.

62world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:59 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

I ate before I started work and started working with iron. some people needed some new horse shoes for their horses.

63world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Romney did his spell and then slept with a smile on his face. It was his favorite time of night, when he had a drink and did his spell. It was a ritual for him. He woke up outside in the grass, propped himself up, and checked his watch. It was 9:00 a.m. Any singers that had news or wanted to hear news would be meeting at the big flat rock in the middle of the clearing in the forest in about 15 minutes. He stood up, slung his backpack onto his shoulders, and started at a brisk pace toward the meeting place.

64world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:28 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

I looked at the old worn watch I had on my wrist, it had been my dads until he had given it to me. It read 9:02. "Shoot! I have to get to the rock!" I said to myself as I started off running towards the forest, my blonde hair in it's loose ponytail flying behind me.

65world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Kay saw Kenny running outside then she realized what time it was "crap" she said to her self then ran outside wanting to catch up to Kenny "hey wait up" she called to her still running at full pace.

(if that's the wrong name sorry k I just didn't want to go back and look because I'm lazy...)

66world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, hey Kat! Gotta get to the rock too?!" I yelled back. When we got to the rock I saw Romney and walked over to him. "Uh, hey Romney, is this spot taken?" I asked motioning to the empty spot next to him.

67world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"yeah" she said and followed her to the rock. Once there she climbed up to the lowest branch of the nearest tree and laid down on it.

68world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:36 pm

"No. It's not taken," said Romney without much thought. He was to busy thinking about what he'd seen whenhe did his spell earlier that morning. "Where's Odelia?"

(I'll intruduce Odelia soon! She's part of the singers!)

69world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"No idea" Kat yawned she hadn't got enough sleep last night.

70world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Oh, hehe, that's cool," I said nervously scratching the back of my head. I was actually pretty sad that it was taken but I didn't let it show. "Odelia? I haven't seen her lately..." I said.

71world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:13 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(the rock wasn't taken.....)

"aren't you going to sit down" kat asked.

72world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 am

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Yeah, I didn't know that..... But she was tryin to sit by Romney.....)

I smiled, "yeah Kat, I'm comin," I said slightly melancholy. I trudged over to the rock near Kat's tree and slumped down on it. "Hey Kat, could you teach me how to climb trees?" I asked her hopefully.

73world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 pm

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Sure but why?" Kat said

74world of songs - Page 3 Empty Re: world of songs Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 am

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I'm tired of waiting o think.we should go and do our spell twice in one day and see what happens.we don't have to plan all this stuff. What were doing is straight forward we do our spell twice and see what happens" she exclaimed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum