The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pirate Rp (adds extra words So it will post)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 36]

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

ATTENTION
The Switrana government is empollying anyone who can use a weapon to combat the pirate threat. Anyone who can wield a weapon is accepted.
we are also hiring sailors

They hired anyone that could weild a weapon, from the theif to the honourable gaurdsmens. Eveyone who was hired was put on a ship to go and fight the pirates. But with so many different people with different values there could be just as many fights with themselves as well as the pirates.

Will they succeed on their quest? Or will the pirates prosper?

To join:
Name-
Description-
Personality/ values-
Reason for fighting the pirates-
Weapon of choice-
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)-

Spots (left/taken)
Captian- Rosalinda Backwater
Description- older women with steaks of grey in her brown hair, scrutinizing brown eyes. Short.
Personality/ values- Work well, do well. Never punish with pain.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Bad people, pirates are.
Weapon of choice- What ever she can reach for first.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)-

1st mate- Sofia La Mer
Description: Stands @ 5'6", long auburn hair, gold/hazel eyes, wears nice/work clothes, has an eyepatch due to an accident
Personality/Values: Take care of yourself, and think of others before yourself
Reason for fighting pirates: Pirates attacked the ship her brother and his fiancee were on and slaughtered everyone including them. (so basically revenge)
Weapon of Choice: Prefers a sword but can handle guns
Hist: will explain later
Extras:
*Mother was a Spaniard, so she was raised with lots of Latin culture, also likes to throw spanish into speaking
*Dislikes Prince George Wallace II a LOT. (But she calls him Prince for short)
*Can be lazy at some times
*Is first mate
*Spitfire personality, she's a very passionate person

5 experienced saliors (1 spot taken)

Name- Knife
Spoiler:
Description- tall, lithe, body. Black shaggy hair, strange purple eyes.
Personality/ values- fighting his horrible.
Reason for fighting the pirates- None, he is just a salior that the captian selected, and it would suicied to his career if he said no to her.
Weapon of choice- dual sword. Never a double edged sword. (he never Touches a weapon now though)
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)- you'll find out, maybe.
-
-
-
-

Other sailors aka government hired pirate hunters 20 spots (5 taken)

Name- Hasina Jones
Description- 12 year old kid. She has as green as leaves, somewhat big ears compared to the rest of her. She has her hair cut like a boy so it doesn't get in her way. She wears any clothes she can find and always has a knife handy.
Personality/ values- She believes if someone doesn't protect their stuff well enough it is fair game, as long as you can get it without getting caught. She doesn't talk very much, but knows how to well at least the basics of speech.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Money, and fun.
Weapon of choice- Knife, but she can figure out how to make most weapons works, if only once.
History- grew up on streets (will elaborate in rp)

Name- Harvard Falcone (no one knows his first name though he just goes by Falcone)
Description- solidly built man in late 30. He often had whiskers on his chin because he can never find time to shave. He had somewhat long hair, but not really long, it is dirty blonde. He is a pretty tall and intimidating man. He wears nice clothes, but not expensive clothes. As dark brown eyes that always seem to be judging you.
Personality/ values- he is a noble man and believes in honour and dignity. He does not tolerate theft. He also believes in justice and vengeance.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Family was killed by them long time ago and money.
Weapon of choice- Broad sword or ax.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)- was a soldier, but for reason was kicked out of the military(?)

Name- Prince(some title like that) George Wallace II (sometimes called Charles because of his uncanny likeness to his grandfather, King Charles)
Description- nice clean look, almost never smiles, usually wears purple, never wears anything close to a rag, short brown hair. Dark blue eyes. Somewhat small nose
Personality/ values- spoiled kid who always gets what he wants. If he doesn't well...
Reason for fighting the pirates- thinks it would be fun.
Weapon of choice- If forced to can use a sword.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)

Name: Charlotte Desmond
Description: Stands @ 5'4", small frame, short shaggy purple hair, ice blue eyes, wears standard traveling/working clothes, always wears her father's dog tag (her brother wears the other one)
Personality/Values: Treat people the way you want to be treated and work hard
Reason for fighting pirates: Supporting her brother and country
Weapon of Choice: Daggers, but can manage a sword
Hist: She and her twin brother were mostly raised by their mother because their father fought in the war and wasn't home enough to raise them as well. Raised as a regular middle/lower class chile, nothing more, nothing less. Is joining her brother because she loves him to much to let him go alone (she thinks he's going to get himself killed). Her father is a retired military veteran and lives back at home with their mother, who are both anxiously waiting until their beloved children come home.
Extras:
* She doesn't trust Hasina at all
* Feels safe in the company of her brother and Falcone
* Is very loyal and will follow the captain's orders always

Name: Jack Desmond
Description: Stands @ 6'2", medium build, also has shaggy purple hair, but is a bit shorter than his sister's, same ice blue eyes but his have a hint of green in them, wears simple working clothes, always wears his father's dog tag (his sister wears the other one)
Personality: Life's short so live it to the fullest, work hard and you'll get somewhere
Reason for fighting pirates: for his country and to repay his father and other soldiers for saving and allowing them freedom, he also wants a thrill (he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie)
Weapon of Choice: A sword!
Hist: Same as his sister's basically
Extras:
*Has always loved the ocean and sailing
*When he was old enough to get a job, he worked at the docks all summer long and part time from his education
*Loves Hasina like another sister
* Is also loyal to the captain like his sister

Name: Elisabeth Rosewell (goes by Rose to hide the fact that she's a princess)
Description: Stands @ 5'0", delicate build, has long curly pale (almost white) blonde hair, one bright green eye(left) and one bright blue eye(right), is wearing shabby clothes but can afford anything she wants
Personality/ values: Treat people kindly and the world will treat you kindly in return
Reason for fighting the pirates: To rebel against her parents and to support her kingdom without governing it
Weapon of choice: A pistol that was given to her by her late best friend
Hist: Was only child born to the king and queen, was expected to be spoiled by her parents but she detested her assumed role. She never actually wanted to be a princess, she tried to rebel but her parents hired numerous ettiquette teachers and instructors. On the year of her sixteenth birthday she ran away for a week but was dragged back home by guards, that was just the begining. Now she has run away for good, and joined a ship crew...
Extras:
*She's suprisingly tough for the way she looks
* She's a very hard worker
* Hates failing or not being moderately good at something
* Has issues trusting people due to the fact that people tricked her into thinking they were close when in reality all they wanted was to be closer to her inheritance
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Wild on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 7 times in total

WildFawn

Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"My name is hasina" she said

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia looked up at Knife as though he were the most amazing person in the world. She jumped out of her chair and flung herself into a hug with the tall man. "Oh Knife! Thank you so much! You're the best sailor ever!" She cried happily.

Jack laughed a bit. "Well that's quite an interesting name you've got there, where are you from?" He asked curiously.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Um...." he said not knowing what to do. He stood there until she sealed her grip, "do you need help?" He asked, "because that will only work for one person."

"Don't know" she said shrugging, "never knew my parents, what's your name?"

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Do I need help? Is that the understatement of the year or what mijo?" she asked, unintentionally throwing a spanish word in her sentence. She needed help desperately. Sure she could do above and beyond as the First Mate, but training was not her forte at all.

"The names Jack Desmond, and it's a pleasure to meet you," Jack said with a small bow.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Uh pleasure to meet you to Jack" hasina said not knowing weather or not to bow back to him.

"Okay well I think you should put hasina, and thhe prince on as ship boys because that's basically what hasina is and I don't think spoiling the prince and giving him the treatment of a full sailor would.help.with his disaplen. We will treat the ship boys like we would any other ship boy, we will make them organize the ropes we have below deck, force them to climb the mast to get their meal so an and so forth. The other want to be here, so I think we should tell them wagging is expected of them, tell them what happens when they dont do what is expected of them, and then teach them how to do what is expect of them."

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ahh! Chico, eso es why I keep you around! Te amo!" Sofia said with another bone crushing hug for Knife.

Jack laughed. "Well, here we are young lady, see you around," He said with a wave as he jogged off to find Char.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Always here to help" he said

"Bye" hasina said and went into the bath room.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Come with me,you're gonna help me announce this to the newbies," Sofia said grabbing Knife's arm and tugging him out to where the entire ship could see us.

"Hey Char!" Jack said running toward her. He gave her a big hug. "Have you seen any of the ship yet?" he asked excitedly.

"No, not yet, I've kind of just been standing here for a while," Charlotte said uneasily. She was worried if she couldn't be alone on this boat for twenty minutes, how was she supposed to survive twenty weeks?

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Okay," Knife said, "but its your announcement to make"

Prince walked up to Falcone."What are you doing here?" He demanded, becoming prince once again. What bothered him.the most was that falcone seemed unfazed by it.

Falcone calmly said, "I could ask the same of you, but we both already know the answer to that question. Just like I'm assuming you already know the answer to the question you asked"
Just like that Falcone had.made.him seem like a child again.

Falcone could see that he made Charles made, so be it, he wasn't a prince here, but he couldn't just leave this child standing.in front of him made when.he would be spenning the next several months with him. He changed.the subject, "let's see if you still remember what I taught you woth the sword."

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Excuse me! Crew! I need you to listen up for an announcement!" Sofia yelled at the top of her lungs, which was quite loud.

"Jack, sush!" Charlotte scolded her brother who was being quite loud.

Jack quieted as his sister scolded him harshly. He knew one thing, and that was to never defy Char's wishes.

Rose stood in the shadows with her hood pulled over her face. She listened to the First Mate's orders.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Knife stood behind Sophia, ready for anything. He was pretty sure.he didn't miss judge the new crew, but one could never be certain.

Charles told Falcone, "of course I do! Practice after this?" He said getting in the last word after the 1st mate so it still felt like he had some small command, even if it was only of himself.

Falcone fell silent as the 1st mate asked for attention.

Backwater listened from her cabin to see what Sophia was going to say.

Hasina wandered up from below deck with oddly bulging pockets and a sly grin. She saw everyone else listening to someone so she pretended to listen.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Alright, now that I have your attention, as you can see, most of you need training before we set sail for pirate hunting, so, in order to do that, you simply need training. We will tell you what is expected of you then, teach you how to do what is expected of you. A few of you will not be given the same treatment as the others, I will inform you if you are one of these people privately." Sofia finished her announcement.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

The prince sickened at.the poor.suckers that would be treated differently. He was then discursged when he saw Falcone place his way with a glance of sympathy in his eyes. Did he really think.he would get special treatment?! Well he would be corrected soon enough.

Falcone glanced at Charles, he hoped the 1st and 2nd mate would take it easy on him."practice with you after dinner"he told charles then walked away.

Knife whipered in Sophia's ear, "let's say before you split them up between the special and un-special, maybe a tour of the ship?"

Hasina didn't really listen to what wss being said, instead she essence examining her knife making sure it was Sharp.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Sounds like a good idea, you want to lead?" Sofia whispered back before yelling: "Now! Before we break off for dinner, how about a tour of the ship?"

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Sure I can lead them," he said.

Hasina already knew her way around this ship, she had even claimed her sleeping spot below deck. It was a place only.she would be able to get and sleep confortably in. It was at the very bow of the ship. She had even found a small crevice were she could hid all her new.things in.

Charles rolled his eyes. A tour of this ship? Who cares he thought.

Falcone saw the logic in the idea.

Then remembering something knife whispered in sopia's ear, "while I am giveing the tour, put the ship boys' meals on the mast."

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Will do," I said with a smirk. I went to the kitchen. "Hey! Jerry, gimme two crew meals!" I yelled back to our chef. It was an oily, steam filled, greasy place. But, Jerry was the best in the bis. (we decided on treasure planet esque stuff right?)

Charlotte and Jack stuck together during the tour. Well, somewhat. Jack kept wandering off at each stop and Charlotte would have to go round him up as they moved on.

Rose followed along behind everyone, just trying to blend in and not stand out like the prince was.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Knife was leading.them around.the ship, "...and this is were the officers sleep and eat, so don't go in here unless you're called here, or you just want a lashing or.two." he was joking at the last line, well partially.

Hasina was already looking down the hallyway, thinking of the best way to.get in there without getting caught.

Falcone was standing 10 paces exactly away from.Charles. old habit die hard he thought, well I won't be able.to protect him.forever.

Charles notice how Falcone stayed close.enough to intervene in case of emergencies, he was a young make now didn't Falcone know that! He could take care of.himself.(and yes we did)

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ere' you go, Sofia!" Jerry yelled back at me in his odd accent. He tossed two old metal plates with food on them to me. I took them with me out to the deck after I gave Jerry a thank you.
"Alrighty Sofia, let's see if you've still got it in you," I said as I rolled my sleeves up and grabbed the plates and started up the mast.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Knife was almost finished with the tour.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Phew!" Sofia said wiping a bit of sweat from her brow. She smirked as she saw the crew finishing up their tour.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"And that's the end of the tour, dinner time now" he when they got to the main mast of the ship."hasina and Charles Wallace, you're food.is up.there" he said to them and pointed up to the top.of the mast."everyone else you know where the food is now"

Hasina looked up at the mast and asked, "why's it up there?" She asked just curious, not at all scared.

Charles was very mad, why was his food up there?! Did they really expect them to climb that high? That was rediculous! "I'm not climbing it to get my food" he said, "get me some food down.here right now!" He said like a prince.

(Psst post on superhero rp!)

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia groaned as she heard The Prince complaining. She walked out with her sword in hand. "Listen to me Chico," she said as she held her blade up to his neck. "You will climb up there and get your meal if you are that hungry, because guess what, you're one of our new ship boys," she said with a wicked smile. "Comprende? Si?" she asked in spanish. When she was angry, her accent became quite obvious.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Yo no hablo espanol" the since told her.then in a flash the prince had his sword and had flicked Sophia sword aware from her. His sword was on her chest, "and I dont like.it when people threaten me" he said and glanced at her sword on the floor."I am not going on the mast it is stupid and dangerous" he said.

Hasina had already climbed to the top of the mast and was eating her dinner, while watching the commotion on deck below her.

Knife watched with aprroval as hasina climbed the mast without any fear. He didn't like what was going on front of him though.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Aye, chico, didn't your mama ever teach you not to hit a lady?" Sofia asked testing Prince's temper dangerously. She wasn't afraid that some little boy who wanted to play sailor was pointing a sword at her chest.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I haven't touched you yet" he pointed out, "but yes my mom did teach me that, but she also helped be learn how defend myself."

Falcone was just about to get between the prince and sophia when,

Charles sheathed his sword."don't threaten me with you sword again." He said, "now I would like my food"

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia just laughed. "If you're that hungry, then get it yourself," she explained simply. He was just a spoiled, but relentless, brat that expected to be waited on hand and foot. It was quite ridiculous if you asked Sofia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum