The Land of Possibilities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just kinda here for me and my friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pirate Rp (adds extra words So it will post)

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 36]

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

First topic message reminder :

ATTENTION
The Switrana government is empollying anyone who can use a weapon to combat the pirate threat. Anyone who can wield a weapon is accepted.
we are also hiring sailors

They hired anyone that could weild a weapon, from the theif to the honourable gaurdsmens. Eveyone who was hired was put on a ship to go and fight the pirates. But with so many different people with different values there could be just as many fights with themselves as well as the pirates.

Will they succeed on their quest? Or will the pirates prosper?

To join:
Name-
Description-
Personality/ values-
Reason for fighting the pirates-
Weapon of choice-
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)-

Spots (left/taken)
Captian- Rosalinda Backwater
Description- older women with steaks of grey in her brown hair, scrutinizing brown eyes. Short.
Personality/ values- Work well, do well. Never punish with pain.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Bad people, pirates are.
Weapon of choice- What ever she can reach for first.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)-

1st mate- Sofia La Mer
Description: Stands @ 5'6", long auburn hair, gold/hazel eyes, wears nice/work clothes, has an eyepatch due to an accident
Personality/Values: Take care of yourself, and think of others before yourself
Reason for fighting pirates: Pirates attacked the ship her brother and his fiancee were on and slaughtered everyone including them. (so basically revenge)
Weapon of Choice: Prefers a sword but can handle guns
Hist: will explain later
Extras:
*Mother was a Spaniard, so she was raised with lots of Latin culture, also likes to throw spanish into speaking
*Dislikes Prince George Wallace II a LOT. (But she calls him Prince for short)
*Can be lazy at some times
*Is first mate
*Spitfire personality, she's a very passionate person

5 experienced saliors (1 spot taken)

Name- Knife
Spoiler:
Description- tall, lithe, body. Black shaggy hair, strange purple eyes.
Personality/ values- fighting his horrible.
Reason for fighting the pirates- None, he is just a salior that the captian selected, and it would suicied to his career if he said no to her.
Weapon of choice- dual sword. Never a double edged sword. (he never Touches a weapon now though)
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)- you'll find out, maybe.
-
-
-
-

Other sailors aka government hired pirate hunters 20 spots (5 taken)

Name- Hasina Jones
Description- 12 year old kid. She has as green as leaves, somewhat big ears compared to the rest of her. She has her hair cut like a boy so it doesn't get in her way. She wears any clothes she can find and always has a knife handy.
Personality/ values- She believes if someone doesn't protect their stuff well enough it is fair game, as long as you can get it without getting caught. She doesn't talk very much, but knows how to well at least the basics of speech.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Money, and fun.
Weapon of choice- Knife, but she can figure out how to make most weapons works, if only once.
History- grew up on streets (will elaborate in rp)

Name- Harvard Falcone (no one knows his first name though he just goes by Falcone)
Description- solidly built man in late 30. He often had whiskers on his chin because he can never find time to shave. He had somewhat long hair, but not really long, it is dirty blonde. He is a pretty tall and intimidating man. He wears nice clothes, but not expensive clothes. As dark brown eyes that always seem to be judging you.
Personality/ values- he is a noble man and believes in honour and dignity. He does not tolerate theft. He also believes in justice and vengeance.
Reason for fighting the pirates- Family was killed by them long time ago and money.
Weapon of choice- Broad sword or ax.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)- was a soldier, but for reason was kicked out of the military(?)

Name- Prince(some title like that) George Wallace II (sometimes called Charles because of his uncanny likeness to his grandfather, King Charles)
Description- nice clean look, almost never smiles, usually wears purple, never wears anything close to a rag, short brown hair. Dark blue eyes. Somewhat small nose
Personality/ values- spoiled kid who always gets what he wants. If he doesn't well...
Reason for fighting the pirates- thinks it would be fun.
Weapon of choice- If forced to can use a sword.
History (if you want to include it or we can find out in rp)

Name: Charlotte Desmond
Description: Stands @ 5'4", small frame, short shaggy purple hair, ice blue eyes, wears standard traveling/working clothes, always wears her father's dog tag (her brother wears the other one)
Personality/Values: Treat people the way you want to be treated and work hard
Reason for fighting pirates: Supporting her brother and country
Weapon of Choice: Daggers, but can manage a sword
Hist: She and her twin brother were mostly raised by their mother because their father fought in the war and wasn't home enough to raise them as well. Raised as a regular middle/lower class chile, nothing more, nothing less. Is joining her brother because she loves him to much to let him go alone (she thinks he's going to get himself killed). Her father is a retired military veteran and lives back at home with their mother, who are both anxiously waiting until their beloved children come home.
Extras:
* She doesn't trust Hasina at all
* Feels safe in the company of her brother and Falcone
* Is very loyal and will follow the captain's orders always

Name: Jack Desmond
Description: Stands @ 6'2", medium build, also has shaggy purple hair, but is a bit shorter than his sister's, same ice blue eyes but his have a hint of green in them, wears simple working clothes, always wears his father's dog tag (his sister wears the other one)
Personality: Life's short so live it to the fullest, work hard and you'll get somewhere
Reason for fighting pirates: for his country and to repay his father and other soldiers for saving and allowing them freedom, he also wants a thrill (he's a bit of an adrenaline junkie)
Weapon of Choice: A sword!
Hist: Same as his sister's basically
Extras:
*Has always loved the ocean and sailing
*When he was old enough to get a job, he worked at the docks all summer long and part time from his education
*Loves Hasina like another sister
* Is also loyal to the captain like his sister

Name: Elisabeth Rosewell (goes by Rose to hide the fact that she's a princess)
Description: Stands @ 5'0", delicate build, has long curly pale (almost white) blonde hair, one bright green eye(left) and one bright blue eye(right), is wearing shabby clothes but can afford anything she wants
Personality/ values: Treat people kindly and the world will treat you kindly in return
Reason for fighting the pirates: To rebel against her parents and to support her kingdom without governing it
Weapon of choice: A pistol that was given to her by her late best friend
Hist: Was only child born to the king and queen, was expected to be spoiled by her parents but she detested her assumed role. She never actually wanted to be a princess, she tried to rebel but her parents hired numerous ettiquette teachers and instructors. On the year of her sixteenth birthday she ran away for a week but was dragged back home by guards, that was just the begining. Now she has run away for good, and joined a ship crew...
Extras:
*She's suprisingly tough for the way she looks
* She's a very hard worker
* Hates failing or not being moderately good at something
* Has issues trusting people due to the fact that people tricked her into thinking they were close when in reality all they wanted was to be closer to her inheritance
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Wild on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 7 times in total

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia just laughed. "If you're that hungry, then get it yourself," she explained simply. He was just a spoiled, but relentless, brat that expected to be waited on hand and foot. It was quite ridiculous if you asked Sofia.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"And if I don't and let myself starve to death? All because you would feed me, imagine how mad.my father would be" he said, already making up his mind not to go up there."or if I just go into the crews mess, who will stop.me?"

Knife.just sighed, this guy was being so stubborn.

Hasina was climbing down the mast with her plate in hand, licked clean, she had already finished her meal.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Jack was standing near the commotion with his dinner plate in his hands as he shoveled the contents down. He was appalled at the way the ship boy was acting to the first mate.

Sofia laughed. "Aye, Chico I think everyone would appreciate it if you starved to death, and frankly, I don't care what your father does to me, I'd rather have the person responsible dealing with it instead of his father because he was too much a coward," she said as she strided around him in circles.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Oh but you didn't answer my second question" Charles said.

Falcone just wished charles would give up already, save embaressment from himself, but he knew that wouldnt happened.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Ah yes, the crew mess, that is Jerry's department, and if I happened to tell him that you are now a ship boy, he might get a bit pissy if you continuously ask him," she said as she stalked off to her cabin.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Charles picked up Sophia's sword thaf was still.on the ground, "forgot something?" He asked.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia hadnt heard Charles remind her about her sword. She plopped into her desk chair and picked at her food. This was going to be one hell of a week.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Obviously" Charles said to himself and sheathed her sword in his sheath while still holding his own. He looked up at the mast, no way was.he going up there. He heard Falcone come up behind him, "you and I both know you are a strong worker, here's you chance to start all over and prove it to other people, just accept the mates command over you. Show them all you can do above and beyond what is expected of you." He whispered in his ear then walked away. Curse him! He thought to himself, only he could make him want to go up there. With as much dignity and strength as he could mustery, not to mention courage, he started to climb the mast.

Knife couldn't help the smile on his face when he saw Charles go to climb the mast. He didn't know what Falcone had said to the lad, but he thought Falcone was a god sent. He thought about telling the mate, and decided it might put her in brighter spirits, maybe it would help her get through tomorrow. He knocked on her door and said, "just thought i'd let you know, charles is climbing the mast" then he went to go and get some grub himself in the officer's mess.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia heard what Knife had said as she stared out the window in her office. He closed the door and left. She couldn't believe what he had said so she decided to take a quick peek out of her office. Sofia was awestruck. He was actually climbing the mast.

She still hated him though.

Charlotte ate her food quietly and quickly. She got an uneasy feeling being around all these people. Charlotte was well known as an introvert to anyone who even somewhat knew her. She usually stood behind her brother who was so exciting and nice, that people usually didn't even notice or pay attention to her. She didn't care but her brother did. Charlotte could tell you that every guy she had been out on a single date with and then didn't want to keep going out, Jack gave an enormous speech to about how amazing she was and how stupid they were for not liking her. It was so typical of her brother to do something like that. Charlotte was so caught up in her thoughts she jumped when her brother put his arm around her shoulder, showing her off to the crew. She blushed and looked down at her plate, where she could see her disorted reflection staring back at her.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

Hasina was walking around the crew mess she had already eaten, but she didn't know what she was supposed to do now, they weren't sailing, and even they were she still wouldn't know what to do now.

Falcone ate the food without complaint, wasn't the best he ever ate, wasnt the worst. Simple as that.

Captain Backwater could see the prince climbing the mast, good, whatever Sophia a did, it was a good thing he was climbing the mast, best get him comfortable up the now rather then later.

Charles hated.this but he wasn't going rp stop or look down, and he also knew how to get his revenge. He got to the top, though it seemed to take forever, ate his food that tasted delicious even though it was pretty bland. Then taking out Sofia's sword contemplating, but in the end he couldn't do it, not to a lady. He climbed back down.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

Sofia sighed and headed to her quarters for the night. She then remembered that she left her sword with prince. no bad words here. She stalked back out to where he was and she stopped in front of him with her hands on her hips. "Sword please," she demanded.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Ah now she comes and gets it" he said twrilling her sword, "you know a good solder never leaves his weapon behind, otherwise his death is soon to follow" he was keeping the sword just out of her reach.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(is he taller than her?)

"Yes, well an excellent soldier doesn't need a weapon, it is merely an assistant to them," Sofia said with a smirk at Charles who held her sword away from her.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(Yeah)

"So your saying right now if I wanted to kill you, you would be able.to stop me?" He asked.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Possibly," Sofia said still reaching for her sword. It was a bit difficult because he was tall enough that she could barely reach.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"I don't think you would" he said "you really should tale care to remember your weapon next time, because what if we ran into pirates and you had no idea were your sword was?" he said while lowering the sword and let it lay in his hands allowing her to take it. It truly was a fine sword, "I know I'm just a ships boy, but on land I am a prince, and tough I might no naught about sailing, I do know other things, you shouldn't just ignor me, I'm not a stupid and arrogant prince" and with that he left.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

"Maybe he does have some potential?" Sofia thought to herself as she sheathed her sword. She walked back to her quarters contemplating what Prince had said to her before he left.

"Hey Jack, I'm tired, I'm going back to the crews quarters," Charlotte said with her hand on his shoulder letting him know.

"Aww, come on Char! We're having a great time! Stay a little longer!" Jack said. Obviously he had been drinking ale, which he shouldn't have. It looked like him and a couple other crew members had been hitting the ale pretty hard as well.

Charlotte shook her head with a small smile. "No thanks Jack, see you later," she said and walked off.

Rose looked off port side out at the stars that shone brightly. Even though they hadn't left the ship yard yet, she could already feel the anticipation of adventure brimming everywhere on the ship. She herself had plenty of it. She sighed and started on her way back to the crew's sleeping quarters when she bumped into the same tall man as before....

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"kon'nichiwa" he said in his own language out of surprise and distraction, then realising he was far far away from home he said "I mean hi"

(um are rose and the prince related?....) Charles went down below deck to find a place to sleep. He found an empty hammock and would move his stuff underneath it tomorrow.

Hasina was sleeping in a small space she had found where no one else would find her, that she was sure. It was really comfortable.

Falcone was carefully taking care of his equipment before he was going to bed.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(If you want I guess? I didn't plan on it....)
"Oh! Uhm, hello to you to," Rose said a little startled at his reaction as well.

Charlotte lie awake in her hammock, pretending she was in her bed at home with her 3 legged cat, Chandelier. She missed him, she missed her parents, her few friends. It had only been one day, and they hadn't even left the ship yard. She found herself quite pathetic.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(well um they almost have to be.... Princess, prince: sister, brother)

"sorry that's me native language, Purinsesu" he added and smiled to himself. "So enjoying the view of the stars?"

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(not really, she could be from a different region? But they would have to at least know eachother pretty well because of royal parties and such....)

"Yes, it's wonderful from here, you don't really get the full effect from just staring out a window," she said with a small laugh.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(well I guess that works too)

"aye that's the truth" He said.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(Well, I just think Prince would be the type to be an only child but if you want Rose to be his sister it's cool)

I pretended to stare at the stars but I was looking at Knife out of the corner of my eye in all honesty. He was so strange, but in a good way, not a bad way.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

(I don't know I just think it would be more interesting if she was...)

"Tsuwa shite kudasai, kite,-ji no hi ni kono fune to norikumi-in o hogo suru." he prayed softly like he did every night.

Rainbow-Ferret

Rainbow-Ferret

(That's fine! She can be his sister! C: )

I turned to face him. "What does that mean?" I asked quietly as I looked him in the eyes.

WildFawn

WildFawn
Most Awesome Role Player
Most Awesome Role Player

"Just a prayer to Tsuwa, my god, for protection and insight" he said. "when I see the stars out like this I always feel closer to Tsuwa then when I'm inside"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum